Grab And Tag Race

I was awake and reading a book when I hear a bomb siren go off. I head outside and away from the cabin to see Chris on top of our roof. 

"Good morning campers. Today we have a very special treat."

"Fantasy football," Lightning stated.

"Expressos," Zoey said with a gasp.

"Helicopter bear hunt?" Scott said as I look at him confusion. 

"Nope, it's merge day. No more Team Rat, no more Team Maggot." He then jumped from the roof as he landed with a grunt. "For now it's every man, woman, and Kid for himself." He then pulled out a walkie-talkie as I heard a copter engine. "Chef, drop it like it's hot." I then see a giant block of concrete. I dive as does my team.

"You crushed our cabin with a block of solid concrete?" Zoey asked as we got up.

"I had a bunch left over from building a monument to myself. I call it Mount Chrismore." I blush imagining it. "From now on, you'll all share one tiny, cruddy, little cabin."

"But all our stuff was in there!" Zoey said aggressively.

"Yes, and because I am nice and not heartless, I'll help you get it out." He then pulls out a toy pickaxe. "One McLean brand pickaxe...childrens size." He tossed it as I caught it handing it to Zoey. "Enjoy, later taters." He gets picked up by the copter as he laughs. 

I go over and dig around the block to find my stuff nowhere, but a note. 'Meet me in the woods, I have your stuff.' There was no signature with the note, but I did as told. 

After walking in the woods for some time, I see Chris with my suitcase and hoodie. I rush over to him and snag my hoodie putting it on as I hear him chuckle. Which causes me to blush darkly as he places my bag down and takes me in his arms in a hug. "Glad you decided to come out here." He said softly as my heart was pounding hard in my chest. I blinked a few times as my face was a bright red.

 We remained like this for a while before he let go as I whimpered at the loss of his warmth and he chuckles at my reaction causing me to blush and look away. I feel a peck on my head. 

"You really are too cute." He said as he pulled me close to him for a short hug as I yelped out in a surprised way. He laughs at this as I feel the vibration in his chest which makes me blush deeply. "Okay, time to get back to the other before they grow suspicious." He then takes my hand, something that causes my eyes to glue themselves to the floor, and we head back.

Once near the cabins, he released my hands and place a kiss on my cheek before leaving to go somewhere. I blushed before exiting the woods and joining up with my friends. Zoey and Mike were looking at each other lovingly as Cameron was looking at Scott in fear as Scott was looking at me with a smirk. I blush deepy before picking up my stuff and putting it into the guys cabin.

We end up meeting outside the dining hall as Chris has a monitor. 

"Challenge time! Today it's all about grabbin 'em and taggin 'em, and to show you how it's done. I give you Total Drama's favorite Juvenile delinquent...Duncan. Duncan owes me some camera time for skipping out on Total Drama World Tour, so I saved and extra painful challenge demo just for him." Duncan was tied to a wheeler as he had a muzzle on.

"Eat dirt McLean," He said as I growled softly only for us to make eye contact and I look away blushing.

"No, that's your job. First up, the smash and grab. Hidden somewhere in the mess hall kitchen are seven keys to Chef's prized collection of vintage go-karts. Some drive like well-oiled machines, others...not so much."

"Chris don't let these clowns drive my carts, they're gonna smash em," Chef said irritated.

"Yes, and cart crashes equals ratings. Demo time Duncan. Chef, let this perp out on a day pass." Chef unties him.