Part 1: Of Man and Demons

You wake up to your alarm on your phone to find out you're gonna be late for school. You quickly shower, get dressed, and eat breakfast before running out the door. Your mother looks out the window and sighs.

Mom: What am I going to do about him?

You continue running until you bump into someone, the shock makes you close your eyes. When you open them again, you see a girl with white hair and wearing a strange cosplay of some kind.

You also realize that your lips are pressed against hers

Y/N: I'm so sorry!

Girl: It's fine...

You get up, apologize again, and run off. You eventually reach school where you are three minutes late.

Teacher: Mr. L/N. Late again I see.

Y/N: Sorry, sir. I forgot my bike at home.

Teacher: I don't need any excuses. Just take your seat.

Y/N: Yes sir.

You sit at your desk and your teacher clears his throat.

Teacher: Anyway, we have a new student. Come on in.

A person walks in and you realize that it's the girl you bumped into on the way to school. She has replaced her demon outfit for the school uniform.

Chelsea: Hello, everyone. I'm Chelsea. Nice to meet all of you.

There are several mixed reactions about Chelsea. Mostly guys muttering about how hot she is.

Teacher: Take a seat wherever you want.

Chelsea looks around and decides to sit by you. This causes the guys to glare at you.

When she sits down, Chelsea leans over and whispers to you.

Chelsea: Watch your back.

You are unsure of what that means but you just shrug it off. Later at lunch, you see Chad, one of the most popular kids in school.

Chad: You think you can just woo that chick?

Y/N: I didn't woo anyone.

Chad: ShUt Up!

Chad seems to radiate a dark purple aura. His muscles bulk up and rip through his uniform's sleeves and his eyes glow red. He goes to punch you but you dodge, just as he punches a hole where you were standing.

You run as fast as you can, eventually reaching the roof. You reach the edge when Chad bursts through the door.

Chad: DIE!!!

He goes to punch you again but Chelsea suddenly appears and blocks the attack.

Chelsea: A Rogue Demon. Level C.

She glows and her outfit is replaced by something strange.

Chelsea: Time to say goodbye.

She draws a pair of black and blue pistols and aims them at Chad.

Y/N: What are you doing?!

Chelsea: I can handle this.

She shoots Chad but instead of blood, smoke comes out of his chest. The smoke then turns into a small demonic creature. The creature tries to get away but Chelsea shoots it, killing it. Chad turns back to normal and passes out.

Chelsea: There we go.

Y/N: What are you?

Chelsea: I am a demon. A hunter class demon to be exact. And as of today, you and I are working together to kill rogue demons.

Y/N: What?! Since when?

Chelsea: Since you kissed me. That bound us together under a contract. I'll let my boss explain.

She draws a circle and mutters. The circle glows red as a black silhouette appears.

???: Yes?

Chelsea: I formed a contract with this human. And he needs it explained.

???: Very well. Human. A contract between a demon and you means that you and she are bound to each other. This means you must help her slay rogue demons.

Y/N: That doesn't explain why a kiss sealed the contract.

???: In order to form a contract, a demon and a human must share a kiss. Farewell.

With that, the circle vanishes.

Y/N: You've got to be kidding me...

Chelsea: Now let's go back to class. But first, this guy needs to go to the nurse's office.

She points to Chad.

End of Part 1