Part 7: A Demon's Love

Harrison stares at Chelsea in terror.

Harrison: Kill her, my pet!

He vanishes as the Chimera attacks her. Chelsea dodges the attack with incredible speed. The creature is so focused on Chelsea, its grip on you loosens enough for you to slip out. You would have cracked your skull open if Chelsea didn't catch you.

Chelsea: How do you feel?

Y/N: I... May have a cracked rib or two...

Chelsea: Stay here.

She sets you down and draws her pistols.

Chelsea: Your kind killed my parents.

She shoots the octopus arm off, causing the creature to screech in pain.

Chelsea: You killed many as well.

She shoots the beast in the legs, causing it to fall down. She presses her heel into its skull and points a gun at it point blank.

Chelsea: And you almost killed the only one in the human world I love! You are not taking anything else from me!

She shoots the Chimera in the skull. Killing it. The beast turns into white smoke and Chelsea turns back to normal.

Chelsea: Y/N! Stay with me!

She picks you up and rushes you to the hospital.

You are now resting in a hospital bed. You have bandages around your abdomen to prevent any more injury. Chelsea sits right by your side.

Y/N: So earlier you said that I was the one person in this world you love.

Chelsea: I meant it.

She kisses your cheek.

Chelsea: I've grown to love you, Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too, Chelsea.

Chelsea: How about when you're all healed up, we go out for a date?

Y/N: That sounds great.

Meanwhile with the church.

Harrison: How did my Chimera lose?!

Marie: We underestimated that girl.

Harrison: No matter. She still won't survive the destruction of every demon in the three worlds.

Harrison regains his composure.

Harrison: Marie, Observe the demon. Look for any weakness you can.

Marie: As you command.

She flies off and Harrison looks at blueprints on his table.

Harrison: Soon... Soon that demon and her brethren will be eradicated.

End of Part 7