Part 10: The Final Fight?

You, Marie, and Chelsea look at Oblivion. Harrison laughs as he looks down on you.

Marie: I will make you pay for using me!

Harrison: Ha! Don't make me laugh! Not even God himself can stop this beautiful creation!

Y/N: If he can't stop you, then we will!

You lunge at him but he backhands you away.

Chelsea: Y/N!

She shoots at Oblivion's arm but it does little to nothing to the machine. Marie throws her spear at the part of armor Chelsea is shooting and the spear wedges into the armor.

Marie: Looks like your invincible creation isn't as invincible as you thought! Now, Y/N!

You run up the robot's arm that is now locked up due to the spear and you reach the head and find a maintenance hatch. You climb in and look around.

Fenrir: We need to find the core. We take that down, this whole thing's done for.

You search through the chambers and you eventually find a bigger chamber with a golden core in the center with Harrison attached to it.

Y/N: Harrison!

Harrison: So you found the core to my masterpiece. Shame this will be the last thing you'll ever see again!

Spiked tendrils shoot at you but you block them off.

Y/N: You turned yourself into a monster. Blood Rage!

You attack but the tendrils stab your arms and legs.

Harrison: You are fighting a pointless battle. You cannot win.

Y/N: Don't count us out yet...

You struggle to get back up.

Fenrir: You gotta give us some credit. We aren't going down so easily.

Y/N: You think we're just gonna sit back and do nothing while you destroy our home?

You keep going after the evil psychopath.

Y/N: Time to finish this!

You turn Fenrir into gatling gun mode and fill the core and Harrison full of holes.

Harrison: Don't... Think for a second... That you've won...

The room tilts and Chelsea and Marie watch as the robot collapses.

Chelsea: Y/N?!

The two search through the wreckage and eventually find you.

Y/N: Ugh... Let's not do that again...

Several months later, you, Chelsea, and Marie now all live together but Isabelle calls saying they the boss wishes to talk to you in person. The three of you are transported to a large red room where a girl who looks about 10 looks at your group.

Chelsea: Hey boss!

Y/N: Boss?

Chelsea: Yep. Y/N, meet Lucifer or Luci for short.

Luci: Yes. I want to thank you all for defeating Harrison. I will personally punish his soul.

Y/N: You're welcome.

Luci: Oh. Before I forget. Chelsea, you earned yourself a promotion. You're now a B Rank Demon Hunter.

Chelsea: Thank you so much.

Luci: Oh. Another thing. We have a new recruit I want her to join you in the human world. Come in!

The door opens and reveals a girl.

???: Hello.

Luci: This is Clover. She will be joining you. But to do so she has to form a contract with your human friend.

Y/N: Wait what?

Before you can say anything else, Clover walks over and gives you a kiss.

Clover: Nice to meet you.

Fenrir: Lucky you, kid.

End of Season 1

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed. And yes there will be a sequel story so stay tuned for that. Until next time.