Part 2: A Sucky Succubus Hunt Part 1

This weekend was just like any other. Until you woke up with Chelsea in your bed.

Y/N: What are you doing here?!

Chelsea: You and I are under a contract now so I've gotta stay close and keep you from getting killed by any rogue demons. Better eat a good breakfast because we're going to be busy finding and killing some demons.

You push her out of your room so you can get dressed. You come downstairs to find your mom and Chelsea talking and drinking tea.

Mom: Why didn't you tell me you got a girlfriend?

You notice that your mom's eyes have a sort of glazed over look.

Y/N: What did you do, Chelsea?

Chelsea: I just used a little magic to make your mom think we're dating. I don't think she'd let me stay here otherwise.

The mirror on the wall glows red and you see another girl in it.

Chelsea: Big Sis!

Girl: Calm down. I have your next assignment.

Chelsea: Okay but first, this is Y/N. He and I are under a contract now. Y/N: This is my sister, Isabelle.

Isabelle: Hello.

Chelsea: Isabelle is one of the best hunters of the Underworld.

Isabelle: I WAS. I retired from hunting demons and now I work as the Grim Reaper.

Y/N: Like an actual Grim Reaper?

Chelsea: Yep so don't go dying or you'll have a run in with her.

Isabelle: Since he's under your contract, he can't die by normal human ways until the contract is fulfilled. However, demons can still kill him. Speaking of which, your next assignment is a demon that's been causing the deaths of several males in your area. More than likely a succubus.

Chelsea: We're on it, Sis!

Isabelle: You better. Need I remind you what happened back in 1939?

Y/N: What happened then?

Chelsea: I may or may not have lost track of a demon that possessed some guy and...

Isabelle: She essentially caused World War Two.

Y/N: Wait, how old are you?!

Chelsea: I'm about 1800 years old. About 18 in human years. Anyway, Sis. We'll handle it.

The mirror turns back and Chelsea drags you out the door.

Y/N: Wait! Where would we even look?

Chelsea: Succubi only gather in one place in the human world. Strip clubs!

Y/N: We can't go into a strip club! I'm only 17!

Chelsea: I'll handle getting us in.

We reach the local strip club and a large bulky man is guarding the door.

Y/N: How do we get in?

Chelsea: Like this.

She walks up to the bouncer and waves her hand in his face, causing his eyes to glaze over.

Chelsea: You'll let us inside.

Bouncer: I'll let you inside...

He opens the door and the two of you go in.

Y/N: Now... How do we find the rogue demon?

Chelsea: Easy. It's a succubus so we need a male to use as bait.

Y/N: Oh... No no no...

Chelsea: It's the only way, let's get you ready to be bait.

End of Part 2