Part 9: Project Oblivion

You and Chelsea are on a walk because your mom recommended it.

Chelsea: Whatever Isabelle picked up on might be dangerous.

Y/N: I know but we aren't even sure what it is.

Marie: I am...

The two of you turn to see the girl, barely able to stand.

Chelsea: Marie? What happened to you?

Marie: Father Harrison stole my magic... He's going to use it to power something he said will make him the new god of this world.

Y/N: Stole your magic?

Marie: Yeah...

Chelsea: Come to Y/N's house. We'll discuss it more there.

The three of you go to your house and Marie explains that Harrison created something that would exterminate angels, demons, and humans alike.

Chelsea: We can't allow him to do that.

Marie: I'd be no help. I can't even summon my weapon or my wings...

Y/N: You already helped enough. But where is the church Harrison is at?

Marie: The one on the hill. Just outside of town.

Y/N: I know where that is. Let's go.

You grab Fenrir and Chelsea follows you out the door. Marie just stares at her own hands in sorrow.

You and Chelsea reach the church and you use Fenrir to break the door down.

Y/N: Knock knock!

You see Harrison at his podium.

Harrison: You have now place in the house of the Lord.

Y/N: Bull. If anyone doesn't have a place here, it's you!

Harrison: Kill them!

The followers remove their cloaks to reveal that they are all clones of Harrison, these clones not having the monocle or the glove.

Harrison: Who better to follow me besides me?

Chelsea: I got these losers, go after the real Harrison.

You nod and lunge. Your attack would've went through Harrison's chest but an invisible barrier stops you in your tracks.

Harrison: Fool. You think you can kill a god!?

The ground shakes furiously as the church falls apart around you. Soon smoke cloud your vision. When it clears up you see that Harrison vanished.

Y/N: He ran away?

Harrison: WRONG!

You look in the sky and see a massive angelic robot.

Harrison: Behold! Project Oblivion! The creation that will rebuild this world in my image!

Y/N: Not while I'm alive! Blood Rage!

You attack but Fenrir's blade bounces off the abomination.

Fenrir: He's tough...

Chelsea: We have to stop him! Sin Mode!

Chelsea turns into her Sin Mode and shoots Harrison with fire. The flames to little to nothing.

Harrison: Don't waste your time. Nothing can pierce Oblivion. Now watch as I destroy this town then the world! Then rebuild it as my own.

Marie: Not happening.

Chelsea: What are you doing here?!

Y/N: You have no magic.

Marie: Maybe I was searching in the wrong place for a home. Ever since we first met, Y/N. I have questioned my loyalty to my cause. Then I realized, what good is a cause that betrays you... I'm not being used anymore!

Marie is engulfed in a purple glow and she now has black angel wings.

Chelsea: She... Rebelled...

Y/N: What's that mean?

Chelsea: When angels rebel, they become Fallen Angels. Even though her magic was drained, an angel is always an angel deep down.

Marie: Harrison: You used me for your own gain. You used me this whole time. Now you'll pay!

She creates a spear made of purple energy.

Marie: Y/N, Chelsea. Will you fight by my side?

Chelsea: You know it!

Y/N: Of course.

Fenrir: Don't leave me out.

Y/N: Alright. Let's do this!

The four of you prepare for the battle ahead.

End of Part 9