Part 8: The Date

After 3 weeks you are allowed out of the hospital. Chelsea takes you home and your mom seems relieved to see you alive.

You and Chelsea look at each other and tell your mom that you're going on a date.

Mom: Alright. Try not to have too much fun. You don't need back in the hospital.

Y/N: Got it.

The two of you go to the movies and watch a romantic comedy. You look at Chelsea to see her smiling. You hold her hand and she leans on your shoulder.

Chelsea: I'm glad we did this...

Y/N: Me too.

Meanwhile at the Church.

Harrison: Hm... I just need one more piece to power my creation...

Marie: What kind of piece?

Harrison looks at her with a toothy grin.

Harrison: You!

Tendrils wrap around Marie's arms, legs, and waist.

Marie: What are you doing?!

Harrison: I need a large supply of magic to power this masterpiece. And you are the only thing in the area to give me that power. Nothing personal.

Marie: You lied to me... You used me!

Harrison: You are nothing more than an object I can use for whatever I desire. Unfortunately it will take a few days to charge but once it's ready, I will become the new god of this world!

Marie: You're a monster!

Harrison smacks her in the face.

Harrison: Shut your mouth. I am doing this world a favor. By starting from scratch, I will make a world without war, without sickness, without hatred.

Marie: Y/N will stop you.

Harrison: Oh really? You sound confidant in him. Are you questioning your place in this world? Don't worry because once you've been drained of all your magic, you'll be nothing more than a pathetic mortal.

Marie's wings fall apart and her halo vanishes as she's barely able to hold her head up. Once the job is done, Harrison has the tendrils release her and he has one of his followers leave her on the streets.

Harrison: In a matter of days, this world will be reborn anew!

Back to you and Chelsea. The two of you returned home and you go to your room, where Fenrir is waiting.

Fenrir: Good to see ya, kid.

Y/N: Same here.

Chelsea: I'm going to go take a shower.

She leaves the room and Isabelle appears in your mirror.

Isabelle: Hello, Y/N.

Y/N: Hey, Isabelle.

Isabelle: We're picking up a large build up of magical energy. We'll continue to keep an eye on it and we'll tell you if it gets stronger.

Y/N: Thanks for the heads up.

Isabelle: Oh and before I leave...

Her eyes glow red.

Isabelle: Hurt my baby sister, and I'll rip your heart out of your chest. Got it?

Y/N: Yes ma'am.

Isabelle: Good. See you later.

With that, she leaves.

Y/N: She scares me sometimes.

Fenrir: Me too, pal...

End of Part 8