Part 5: Your Demon Gear

You are currently being chased by a demon possessed man.

Y/N: This would be easier if I had a weapon!

Chelsea: Stop your whining.

She expels the demon and kills it.

Y/N: Seriously. This job would be so much easier on me if you gave me one of those cool weapons.

Chelsea: I only have my Devil Pistols. I could see if Isabelle has any in the armory.

Y/N: Do it, please.

She draws a circle on the wall and the inside of the circle is replaced with Isabelle. However, the Grim Reaper was in the middle of a bath.

Isabelle: AH!!!

The image turns completely black for a minute before Isabelle reappears in her usual attire.

Isabelle: How many times have I told you not to call between 4 and 5!?

Chelsea: Sorry, Sis. Hey can we check out the Demon Gear Armory?

Isabelle: Did you break your guns?

Chelsea: No. Y/N wants a weapon to defend himself.

Isabelle: Very well. Let me set up a connection.

She vanishes and several weapons show up on screen.

Eventually you find one you like.

A/N: Replace the red with dark blue

Y/N: That one!

Isabelle: Very well. The weapon will be transferred immediately.

The giant weapon appears in a sword form but the blade morphs into a demonic mouth.

Weapon: Who in the Seven Kingdoms of Hell woke me up?!

Y/N: Um... I did.

Weapon: Great... A rookie. Listen, kid. You have one job. Feed me those rogue demons. Do that, and we'll have no trouble.

Y/N: Alright. Do you have a name?

Fenrir: Call me Fenrir.

Chelsea: You look good with it.

Fenrir: Now. I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up when we have a fight.

Fenrir shrinks down to the size of a keychain and you put him in your pocket.

Chelsea: Thanks, Sis!

Isabelle: Sure. And don't forget. Don't call me between 4 to 5 any day!

With that, she vanishes.

Y/N: Let's head home.

The following day, you and Chelsea are on your way home from school when a robotic creature lands in front of the two of you.

Y/N: What is that thing?

Chelsea: I don't know.

She changes into her Hunter Gear and draws her pistols.

Y/N: Alright.

You pull out Fenrir and the weapon grows to full size. He morphs into his demon head form and looks at the robot.

Fenrir: Hm... I don't know what it is. But it looks tasty.

Chelsea tries to shoot it but it blocks with a strange shield.

Fenrir: Alright, kid. The longer you use me, the more attuned your body will get with my power. Let's go!

Fenrir turns into a large gatling gun and you start firing bullets at the creature. It blocks most of them but some leave holes in its armor. It then draws a sword and charges.

Fenrir: Careful!

He morphs into a sword with a shield on the front of it to block the attack.

Y/N: You okay?

Fenrir: Yeah. That sword... It's blessed steel. It's tough but not invincible. Let's clip those wings!

The shield disappears and you move with incredible speed. Meanwhile Marie watches the whole fight.

Marie: If you sinners die to that abomination, then you were a waste of my time.

You manage to slice off the mechanical angel's wings and it still tries to fight.

Fenrir: This thing's relentless. Kid, are you ready for my most powerful attack?

Y/N: Let's do it!

Fenrir: Yeah!

Both: Blood Rage!

Wings of energy come out of your back and you perform several slash attacks, finishing with an upward slash. This attack causes the creature to be split in half. After that, Fenrir turns into his mouth form and eats both halves, letting out a burp afterwards.

Fenrir: Not bad.

Chelsea: That was so awesome!

Marie: Hm... Looks like Father Harrison still has some bugs to work out.

Meanwhile with Harrison.

The man is testing some experiments of his. In a cage is a creature that appears to be a mutation of multiple different animals.

 In a cage is a creature that appears to be a mutation of multiple different animals

Harrison: Don't worry, my pet. Soon you will devour anything to your heart's content. Right after you kill that demon and her filthy companion. And now that I've seen the prototype in action, I can now get the finishing touches made on my true masterpiece.

End of Part 5