Part 3: The Sucky Succubus Hunt Part 2

You are sitting by yourself at a booth while Chelsea is undercover as a bar tender. You sigh as you wait for the succubus to take the bait. A woman with long blonde hair and strange green eyes walks up.

Woman: Hey there. How about you and I... Talk.

She leads you outside into an alley. Chelsea stays hidden but follows you out.

Woman: Now... Time for my fun.

The woman's eyes turn red and she sprouts two bat wings and a long pointed tail. Her outfit also morphs into a more revealing dominatrix outfit.

Chelsea then jumps out of her hiding place and shoots at the demon, who backs away.

Chelsea: We have to slow her down. I have an idea.

She shoots one of her guns at the succubus who flies out of the way but Chelsea uses the second gun to hut the demon in the chest. The creature leaves the woman's body and before it can fly away, you grab its tail.

Y/N: I don't think so. Chelsea?

Chelsea: On it.

She shoots the demon and it turns into smoke.

Chelsea: Good job.

Y/N: That was not fun...

Chelsea: Eh. Depends on preference. I enjoyed killing that thing.

Y/N: I meant to ask. How do you kill a demon?

Chelsea: Mortal weapons have no effect. You need a demonic weapon or a holy weapon. Like my guns.

Y/N: What happens when a demon dies?

Chelsea: Purgatory.

Y/N: I'm learning a lot. Interesting.

Chelsea: This calls for a celebration. Ice cream sounds good right now.

Y/N: I could go for some too.

You two go to the local ice cream parlour and you order your favorite flavor ice cream while Chelsea orders a strawberry ice cream.

However, as you eat, a girl on top of a building watches you two through a sniper rifle.

Girl: A demon. That boy may or may not be involved as well...

She aims her gun at Chelsea and pulls the trigger, however, Chelsea seems to sense the bullet and dodges it. She grabs you and runs out after paying for the ice cream.

Y/N: What's going on?!

Chelsea: An angel. We need to hide.

The girl watches you two from her scope.

Girl: You can run but you can't hide, hell spawn.

The girl flaps her wings and flies after the two of you.

End of Part 3