Part 6: The Chimera

You and Chelsea are home because it is a snow day. However, Chelsea seems down.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Chelsea: It's been 1500 years since my parents died.

Y/N: Your parents?

Chelsea: Yeah. They were the best of the best. They inspired Isabelle and I to work as Hunters. But... One day... They encountered something they never saw before... It... It killed them! Isabelle had to take care of me until I could fend for myself... Promise me you won't get yourself killed.

You look into her eyes and tears gently fall down her face.

Y/N: Chelsea... I promise.

She hugs you and you hug back.

Isabelle: Sorry for interrupting.

Chelsea lets go of you and looks at her sister.

Chelsea: What's up, Sis?

Isabelle: I have a mission for the two of you.

Fenrir: That's three!

Isabelle: Right. Anyway. The target is in the downtown area. But there's something about it that seems odd. I can't find it in any files.

Chelsea: We'll handle it.

Isabelle vanishes and you, Fenrir, and Chelsea go out to the downtown area. Where you see a giant monster that seems to be made of multiple animals. Chelsea freezes in terror.

Chelsea: No... No no no no no...

Y/N: Chelsea, what is that thing?

Chelsea: A Chimera... They should be extinct.

Fenrir: I'm guessing a Chimera killed your parents...

Chelsea: Yes... We need to run... We can't win...

The creature swings an octopus arm at her but you shove her out of the way, causing the arm to grab you as it begins to crush you.

Chelsea: Y/N!

Y/N: AGH!!!

Harrison: I see you met my pet.

Chelsea turns to see the leader of the church nearby.

Harrison: Such a beautiful beast. Now, demon, watch as your filthy follower is crushed before your very eyes! But don't worry. My pet will kill you when he's done with him.

Y/N: Run, Chelsea!

Chelsea: I'm not leaving you!

Marie watches the scene take place from a rooftop.

Marie: Father Harrison is poking a sleeping tiger. And it's about to pounce...

The Chimera begins to tighten its grip and you shout in agony.

Harrison: I will purge this entire world of the sinners and the unworthy! The Lord blessed me with a vision telling me my destiny to usher this world into a new era! Now finish the boy off!

Chelsea: ... Stop it...

Harrison: What was that, you filthy creature?

Chelsea: I said STOP!!!

Chelsea shouts as she's engulfed in a massive column of blue flames. When the flames die down, she is in a new outfit and her plus shaped pupils are completely gone.

 When the flames die down, she is in a new outfit and her plus shaped pupils are completely gone

Harrison: What is this?!

Marie: ... A power only a few can accomplish... A demon's most powerful form. Sin Mode.

Chelsea glares at the Chimera with a look of fury.

Chelsea: DIE!

End of Part 6