Prologue

Zero is patrolling the woods surrounding the academy for day class girls and some day class boys. Lately those fangirls are becoming less and less aggressive.. Maybe that's because of the new guardian, Kure. He is a mysterious person. Zero doesn't know anything about him but headmaster cross said he can be trusted and Zero didn't feel any vampiric aura from him,so it's okay. But one can't be sure with those vile creatures as Yuuki is also one and a fucking PUREBLOOD for God's sake!

Speaking of Yuuki she's becoming more arrogant and acts like a spoiled brat since her awakening as pureblood princess. Kuran has been acting strange lately too. Zero hope that bastard isn't planning something again.

Suddenly there's noise behind him and Zero pulled out Bloody Rose,ready to shoot if there's any possible danger.

"Hey there Zero! You don't have to look so tense. It's just me "

There he is. With hair that looks like a moonlight on the snow and the eyes which sparkle like a precious gem,most likely Ruby. Confidence pouring out of his calm and kind aura. Day class uniform clad to his body just right. His teasing smile in place , is none other than Kure Akira.

"You're the one who's too carefree. You can't let your guard down with those monsters. If you continue like this you'll die one day!" Zero said to him coldly. He can't help it. There's something wrong with Kure. Just seeing him make Zero's insides flutter and his heart pounds harshly against his chest. Kure's eyes are looking at him like he's undoing your everything and see through your vulnerable spirit. And not to mention his god like body that seems to want to hold you in their protective hands. And his firm lips which seems closer with each seconds...Wait..Rewind...Replay..His lips WHAT!

     "Are you okay,Zero? You're not paying attention to me ",said Akira. Startled, Zero backed away from him.

     "I-I'm f-fine." Zero cursed himself for stuttering.

     "If that's so..I have to go check inside to make sure none of the students are skipping classes. Take care of yourself Zero!"Akira said while walking towards school building waving at Zero. Unaware of Zero's gaze at his form looking at him disappear into dark night.

 Unaware of Zero's gaze at his form looking at him disappear into dark night