O N E

| Nothing in life happens by accident, nothing occurs by chance |

~~

"Ow fuck." Raven bit down on her bottom lip as the feel of lips on her lower body made her moan out. Looking down at the dread head that was between her legs she wanted nothing more than for him to keep going. Flicking his thick tongue against her clit Raven threw her head back ready to explode. But just like the time before the man pulled his face up and started doing something else.

Watching him start to kiss on her inner thighs Raven almost wanted to slap the back of his neck. At first she thought the little teasing thing was exciting but now she was quickly starting to find it annoying.

He wasn't doing shit but waisting her time. At this point she was just about to start faking it so he could get the fuck up. His mouth game wasn't usually this mediocre but today he wanted to lick everywhere except where she wanted him too.

"He can't be serious" Raven thought to herself as she watched him kiss up and down her short small legs. "I've had enough of this."

Pushing his head back between her legs she quickly closed her eyes and threw her head back. "Yessssss right there. Fuck baby that's my spot. I'm about to ...." not bothering to finish her sentence Raven let out a fake high pitched scream. Almost making herself laugh she just smiled at him and played it off.

"Shit was good huh?" Feeling proud of himself the man wiped his mouth then leaned in for a kiss. Moving her head lightly she quickly kissed his cheek instead.

"I really wish I could stay." Standing up Raven quickly slipped her pink lace panties back on before grabbing her red iPhone 7 off the couch. "But my sister been blowing my phone up. Let me go check on her then we can meet back up." Lying straight through her teeth Raven knew she had no intentions of seeing him anymore today.

Shaking his head he sighed. "That ain't gon' work ma. I'm about to leave I got some business to take care of. " Raven nodded taking one final look at him. Taking in his sexy features and tattooed covered body she almost wanted to stay.

He was just too fine. Standing at about 6'6 he had a thick athletic kind of build with mid length dreads and a perfect smile. His carmel complexion and full pink lips made him almost irresistible, not to mention he was paid. One of the biggest drug dealers in the dirty south.

Raven had been messing with the Kingpin for a little over five months whenever he was in town. They just kicked it besides him and Raven exchanging oral sex they hadn't had intercourse just yet but it was sure to come.

"Well Just hit me up when your free again." Giving him a hug she quickly exited his apartment. Walking back down a flight of stairs she was back on the second floor where she lived. That wasn't his real apartment and Raven knew that but she was just thankful that when he was in town he choose to be close to her.

She liked that when he came around he dropped a few stacks and her. To him that was lunch money but to her she could go and ball out in the mall and stunt on a few hoes.

Walking back into her apartment she was immediately stopped by her sister. "Didn't I tell you to watch Noonie for me while I went to the store? What happened you had amnesia?"