E I G H T

"I don't even see why we have to have dinner with them." Rolling her eyes Jade frowned as she unbuckled her seatbelt. Looking over at Gotti she sighed. "I'm still mad at you. Plus I don't even know this girl."

"That's the point of this date damn. Rico invited us so we can get to know her. That's his woman just like your mine. The same way I brought you around my friends is the same way he bringing her around his." Exiting the car Gotti walked around and opened Jade's door. Grabbing ahold of her hand he kissed her neck gently. "Don't cut up in here Jade."

Rolling her eyes she just nodded. "Mhmm."

Walking into Ruth's Chris Gotti smiled lightly giving a nod to the host. "Reservations for Smith, party of four." 

Looking down at some papers the woman nodded. "Right this way." Leading them to a spacious table that sat off in the corner of the room.

Tapping Rico Raven spoke softly. "There goes ya boy." Raven sighed as she spotted Gotti and his girl coming over. Making eye contact with Gotti then Jade Raven quickly put on a fake smile.

"What's up nigga." Gotti and Rico shared a quick handshake before everyone put their attention on Raven. "You already know Raven." Rico spoke looking from Gotti to Raven.

"Wassup ma." Gotti nodded in her direction giving her a small smile. Raven felt her face start to heat up. Just seeing his smile and lips had her reminiscing of the last time they were together. The feel of his lips on hers. They way his body felt pressed up against her. She hated to admit it but she liked it. Gotti noticed the look Raven was giving him, smirking he looked away. "Raven this my girl Jade."

"It's nice to meet you." Raven smiled brightly at her but quickly stopped once she noticed Jade wasn't smiling. She looked annoyed more than anything. "Okay." Chuckling Raven quickly took her seat.

"So how did y'all meet?" Jade quickly questioned.

Raven smiled as Rico wrapped his arms around her pulling her close. "It's a funny story actually." Rico and Raven both laughed just thinking about it.

"It's not even funny for real." Raven stopped laughing as she playfully pushed Rico away from her. "When I tell y'all this man is so annoying I mean it. So I use to work nights at this Denny's back in Florida where I'm from. So he comes in one night with his homeboy completely waisted. He orders one of everything on the damn menu. In the middle of him eating I go over just to make sure he's good."

"Soon as she comes over I'm spitting game at her and she's straight curving my ass." Rico jumped in laughing as he sipped his drink. "So finally she goes off on my ass. Saying that she's just trying to do her job and to give her a break because she wasn't in the mood."

"So he starts apologizing and right in the middle of conversation you'll never guess what this man did."

"What?" Gotti laughed as well knowing it was probably something stupid as hell.

"He threw the fuck up. All over my damn shoes. When I tell you I was so over him and that damn job."

"So I try to apologize again but shorty wasn't hearing it. So I'm just like fuck it. I'm drunk as hell and I'm over this shit. I tip her like two hundred dollars then I dip. The next day I just kept thinking about her. I don't know what it was."