F I V E

Feeling a slight breeze sweep across her bare chest Raven shifted, scooting closer to Rico. Immediately he wrapped his arms around her breathing in her sweet scent.

Light knocking on Rico's door caught her attention immediately. Frowning she sighed lowly wishing whoever it was would just go away. She knew that eventually her and Rico would have to get up and discuss some business and where she was going to fit into the picture but she was just hoping that it wouldn't be so soon. She wanted to drill in his head beforehand that this is how she always felt about him and not just some act she was putting on so he could spare her. With her eyes still closed she tapped him gently. "Babe someone's at your door."

Sighing he slowly sat up as the knocking grew louder."Who the fuck is it." Pulling on a pair of gym shorts he frowned. He usually never stayed at his condo so he was shocked to have a visitor. He hadn't even let anyone know his whereabouts yet.

"It's Gotti man. Open the fuckin' door."

Snatching the door open Rico frowned. "How you even know I was here?"

"Jody told me you left last night with ol'girl. I knew you wouldn't be dumb enough to bring her to your house so I figured you was at your condo." Shrugging he frowned. "You gon' let me in?"

Nodding Rico stepped to the side. "My bad G. I'm just surprised to see you. I mean with Jade just having the the baby and all."

"Yeah I just stopped by for a quick second while I went on a food run for Jade. You know how she is." Laughing he took a seat on the couch. Looking towards the bedroom Gotti could see Raven sleeping peacefully in Rico's bed. "I see your night ended better than it started."

Laughing Rico smirked. "Guess I should put up some curtains or something huh." Looking at the big glass like window that separated the two rooms Rico nodded. You could see completely in his bedroom.

Raven lay on her stomach, hair all over her face as she slept peacefully.

"So what's up with that?" Nodding his head towards the bedroom Gotti looked at Rico for some answers. "You mixing business with pleasure now?"

"It ain't even like that." Rico quickly got defensive. "I been knew baby. We been seeing each other for a little over five months. She's good people." He kept his answer short not wanting to go into detail.

Sensing the subject wasn't up for discussion Gotti quickly changed it. "So how we about to handle this Slim shit?"

"I'm not sure yet." Rico responded back softly. All this shit with Raven had clouded his mind and judgement. Part of him wanted to just act on impulse and take his ass down to Miami where Slim was hiding out guns blazing. He knew better though. With those kind of ideas a lot of people usually lost their lives in the process.

The other part of him knew he had to set a plan. He still wanted to use Raven since she was a fresh face and no one could connect them two together, but he knew she wouldn't be with it. "I got a few ideas in my head. You know you'll be the first person I tell once I plan this shit out right. But enough about business, how does it feel to be a dad now?"

Smiling brightly Gotti couldn't stop the happiness he felt on the inside. Even though his girlfriend Jada had went into an early labor the Lord was still on there side as Jade gave birth to a healthy baby girl.