S E V E N

"Where you been?" Looking up at Gotti Jade gave him her full attention as he pulled off his jacket and shoes.

"Wassup ma." Gotti nodded ignoring her question since he knew that she wanted to fight. He had told her numerous times where he was and what time he would be coming home.

"You didn't hear me?"

"Jade. Please baby not right now." Pulling off his shirt he headed straight towards the shower.

"Soon as you come in you going straight to the shower." Following behind him Jade spoke louder as she felt herself get madder. "What you been doing all day that you need to wash ya balls soon as you come home?"

"Aye man watch out." Stepping around her he continued to take off his clothes. "You being stupid as fuck as right now."

"I know when your ass been up to no good. Watching him undress she could see the guilt all over him. He refused to make eye contact with her, he was pushing her away, and couldn't give her any straight answer. "If you was just working all day let me smell ya dick." Dropping to her knees Gotti looked at her like she was crazy.

Frowning he pushed her back. "Unless you bout to let me put this dick in your mouth I suggest you leave me the fuck alone right now. You acting crazy." Stepping into the shower Gotti sighed thankful that she didn't say anything else. He was tired and didn't have time for Jade'sbullshit.

It's like ever since she had the baby a month ago she's been acting all insecure. Every time he's away from her for more than five minutes she's blowing up his phone and acting all crazy. She never use to do any of that before. That's one of the reasons they had such a strong and long lasting relationship. They both trusted each other.

Laying down Jade felt herself start to get emotional. She wasn't sure why she was on the verge of crying but she was. Part of her figured it was her insecurities starting to peak through. She wasn't an ugly woman by far and even after her pregnancy she still didn't gain any weight. Her figure was small, with full lips dark eyes and a flawless caramel complexion. She had a few tattoos scattered across her body along with nipple piercings and a belly ring.

"I'm not about to let this man see me down

"I'm not about to let this man see me down." Pulling herself together she quickly sat up. Looking around she was just about to exit their room when the sight of Gotti's phone caught her attention. It was laying face down on his nightstand next to his keys. Smirking she looked back towards the bathroom door. Hearing that the shower water was still running Jade knew she still a few minutes before he came out.