S I X

-Two Weeks Later-

"I told you straighten out your arms and use both hands." Pushing Raven up some Gotti sighed. "You wanna be a badass so bad but don't even know what you doing." Placing his hand overtop of hers he straightened out her arms lining up the gun that was in her hand with the target that was a few feet away. "Hold it like this."

Taking a step back he looked at her seeing that she still wasn't doing it right. "I can't believe I agreed to this shit." Turning her around to face him they locked eyes. "Listen to what I'm telling you. Cause all that acting like you know what you doing won't help you if you really don't. Niggas can easily spot the fake now focus on what I'm saying.

Turning away from him Raven stood like he told her and positioned her body like he said. Looking to him for more guidance she nodded. "Like this right?"

Looking at her Gotti watched her body as she straightened out her arm standing with her feet a few inches apart. Seeing that she still wasn't listening he slapped her arms down. "You have no muscle, your arms are weak so hold the fucking gun with both hands."

"You didn't have to hit my arms like that." Rolling her eyes she lowered her gun. "Heavy handed ass. Matter fact I need a break."

"You take a break when I say you can."

"Who the fuck do you think you are." Sitting her gun down she walked into Gotti's space. "You ain't shit to me and I don't have to listen to you."

Grabbing a hold of her face they locked eyes. "I'm the nigga that's trying to keep you alive. Rico don't give a damn if you go in there with the big niggas and get your face blown off cause if he did he'd be here teaching you this shit himself. And as of now I'm the best chance you have of surviving. If you go in there with them niggas not knowing how to shoot, aim, or even being able to handle yourself what the fuck you think gon' happen to you? Fucking Rico might have kept you alive around here but yo pussy won't save you when dealing with them niggas. Slim ain't nothing to play with."

"You don't even care about what would happen to me for real so stop acting like you do. I ain't shit to you. And I didn't have to fuck Rico to stay alive. We have something that's real so mind your business." Searching his eyes she tried to figure out why he was acting like he cared so much. Ever since Rico told Gotti that he would be the one helping Raven prepare for her encounters with Slim Gotti had been on her about everything. And she was sure it wasn't because he cared about her because she knew he didn't.

"I'm just trying to help you out alright." Pushing her back he sighed. "You might have a nasty attitude but that don't mean you should die for it. Ain't none of this shit even your fault. You just got dealt a bad hand in life and I'm trying to help you. So let me okay?" Standing behind her he slowly pushed his body up against hers.

As Raven stood with her back to his chest she felt her body start to tingle. The warmth of his body on hers made her blush. Sliding his hands down the sides of her body he stopped at her thighs. "Spread your legs a little more." His voice was soft as his lips brushed against her ear. She wasn't sure if he was still trying to tech her how to shoot but she did as he said.

Spreading her legs a little more Raven looked back at him as his hands wrapped around her. Moving one hand he pulled both her arms up and positioned them out evenly. "You feel that."