2.

Jungkook quickly adjusted his camera and then looked at you. "Who's ready for some carpool karaoke?"

"Not me," you chuckled. "I just got up like, two minutes ago."

"Not true," Jungkook countered. "It took you five minutes to get out of bed."

You smiled and then started your intro while Jungkook started the car and pulled out of the garage of your home. "And I'm happy to be doing this with my butt of a husband," you giggled, looking at the camera. "This lighting is terrible."

"Are you sure that it's just cause your ugly?" Jungkook smirked. "I'm kidding, I love you." He leaned over and so did you, planting a kiss on his soft lips.

"Okay, so am I starting or you?" you asked, picking up your phone.

"Uh, you," Jungkook answered. "Where are we even going?"

"The mall," you replied. "You already forgot?"

Jungkook shrugged. "It's been a long day, even though it's only noon."

"Alright," you muttered, making sure your phone was connected to the car. "You have to sing along and you can't change the lyrics."

"Got it," Jungkook mindlessly answered as he watched the road in front of him. You pressed play and Jungkook immediately groaned. "No, another song, (Y/N/N). I'm not singing to this."

You giggled. "No! You have to!"

Jungkook sighed and looked at you. "I barely know the lyr- Baby, can't you see I'm calling?"

You started laughing as you watched your husband sing along with Britney Spears. You frequently played "Toxic" at home so the lyrics were practically imprinted into his brain. And you died when he did small body rolls in the driver's seat. Other drivers in the car beside you glanced over to the mess that was going on and you couldn't help but feel second hand embarrassment.

"Okay, I got that over with," Jungkook snickered as the song ended. "The things I do for you."

"So now you have to pick a song for me," you said. Jungkook came to a red light and he took your phone. He typed some stuff in and you suddenly heard the familiar piano intro.

You smiled. "Makin' my way downtown, walking fast," you sang. Your voice was off pitch as you screamed the lyrics, putting all your heart and energy into the song. Jungkook could only listen to your screeching and half way into the song he turned down the radio.

"Let's stop screaming, okay?" he asked. "My turn now."

And you blasted T.G.I.F by Katy Perry, to which he didn't complain and went ahead and belted out the lyrics soulfully. You joined in with his dancing and before long you had to turn on the AC due to your sweating. The song ended and when Jungkook tried to grab your phone, you stopped him. "Okay, we need to talk."

"Oh no," Jungkook said. "What did I do now?"

"So like all of my viewers have been asking for you to do a collab with me," You started.

"I'm doing one now," Jungkook brought up.

"You didn't let me finish. They want me to do one of those 'my girlfriend picks out my clothes' but instead of your girlfriend it's your wife."

Jungkook looked down at what he was wearing. "But you do that already. Everything I'm wearing today you got me."

You thought for a moment. "Then they should just go to your channel."

Jungkook nodded. "Exactly."

"There's another one, though," you said and smiled when you heard him groan. "I need to do your makeup."

"I'm not letting you near me with one of those evil powdered brushes of yours," Jungkook growled.

"It'll be fun!" you cheered. "I wouldn't make you look ugly."

"You still need to collab on my channel," Jungkook insisted.

"I am not playing some horror game," you argued.

"What if it's not a horror game? There's others," he suggested. "Please, honey?" He looked at you and poked out his lower lip.

"Fine," you complied. You then handed your phone to him. "Now my song."

He then typed in something your couldn't see and yet again, you heard a familiar intro. "Oh, Jungkook, you have to sing this one with me!"

He grinned. "Alright. I think I can handle this one."

"Clock strikes upon the hour and the sun begins to fade.

"Still enough to figure out how to chase my blues away.

"I've done enough up to now. It's the light of the day that shows me how and when the night falls, loneliness calls.

"OH, I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY!" You both screamed the lyrics and you subconsciously reached over and grabbed his hand. He gave it a little squeeze and looked over at you, love and happiness swirling in his eyes as he sang with you.

I'm glad I chose you to be my forever, even if I had to wait and find you.

---

look i revived this story guys