35.

This is kind of crap lmao but I'm going to go ahead and post it tee hee

Ahhh I forgot to add this omg I'm so sorry girl but minbunnies helped me on this!! Thank you so so much and go support her book!! She has the cutest stories :'((

---

What it's like being stuck in quarantine as a married couple

· Well, you and Jungkook already thrive being at home all the time since your job kinda requires it.

· With that being said, you two weren't that bothered at first.

· You painted, baked, redecorated, cleaned, and vlogged a lot of the experience whereas your husband completed playthroughs that were left unfinished and streamed a lot more often than normal since, quite frankly, there was nothing much else to do.

· But after a couple weeks, you realized how grateful you were for all the times you could at least go out and go to the groceries even just for a minute because not having the ability to do that was killing you.

· You loved your husband and he loved you.

· That's it.

· But being stuck with anyone for too long can drive you insane.

· Everything got way too predictable and monotonous.

· I think you two were just upset that you couldn't go out to eat at your favorite places or hang out at the park since it's spring and the flowers are starting to pop up.

· You were big boy sad.

· But you two quickly came to terms.

· Dates in the backyard!!

· You'd set up a little table and order take out while Jungkook lit some candles to make it romantic.

· "Jungkook, your shirt's on fire."

· "I know, I'm pretty hot, huh?"

· "JUNGKOOK, YOU'RE ON FIRE!"

· "I wouldn't say that, but I am feeling a little warm now that you said something."

· Boo-boos just mean more kisses from you, though, so he's alright with it.

· You'd get a little dressed up to make it seem more realistic.

· After eating, you'd watch a movie like you went to the theatre.

· All the lights would be off and you'd be snuggled against each other under a blanket on the couch.

· "I said no horror."

· "This isn't horror."

· "Mhm, right, then why is scary music playing?"

· "I don't- Honey, stop screaming, it's not that scary! It's just bloody, there's a difference!"

· You weren't that bothered by slasher movies, but you liked playing scared because Jungkook would hold you and give you attention.

· He'd do that regardless of it's a horror movie or not, though, so he doesn't get why you're acting.

· You two didn't bother going to bed at a certain time or waking up at a certain time because um no one cares in quarantine lol