10.

Sad.

---

Jungkook yawned before standing up from his chair. He shut off all his equipment before going over to the door and shutting the lights off. He carefully shut the door behind him before heading towards his bedroom. He found that the door was cracked and he expected you to be asleep since his livestream lasted a lot longer than what he was expecting. It was one in the morning, but he noticed your figure standing by the window. "Why aren't you asleep?"

You turned and Jungkook noticed your eyes were red and puffy. Had you been crying? What was wrong? "We need to talk."

Jungkook nodded before shutting the door. He made his way over to you, but he felt like something was telling him to not get too close. What was going on?

"I don't think this is working," you stated, looking at the ground.

"What's not working?" Jungkook asked, worried about what you were going to say.

"Us," you answered. "We're... we're not working."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook stepped forward, but you stepped back, as if you didn't want to be close to him. "I think everything is going well, (Y/N)."

You shook your head. "Of course you would think that."

"What have I been doing wrong?"

You looked at him, an unreadable expression on your face. He didn't like that at all. "I have realized where I sit at your table."

"What?" Jungkook was confused. "What table?"

"Your priorities, Jungkook," you said. "Nights like this are what have brought me to this conclusion."

"I'm still confused, honey," Jungkook told you and you sighed.

"Don't call me honey anymore," you hissed. Your voice was frail and you were trying your best not to raise it. "You put your job over me. I thought it would change after we got back together but I guess it didn't. You still value your videos more than you value me."

"(Y/N)," Jungkook gasped. "I... I love you. Why are you acting like this? I don't put my job ahead of you. I always put you first."

He saw your lip tremble before you turned your back to him. "You don't, huh? Jungkook, you leave me so much now. I don't have dinner with you anymore. I don't go to bed with you anymore. I never wake up to you anymore. And it's all because you're busy with your stupid channel."

Jungkook frowned. He knew you were right. "I know I haven't been the best husband lately but I've gotten behind on my schedule. Once I get it back to where it needs to be, then I'll be back, I promise."

"So after a month of 'getting back on schedule' you're still behind?" you asked, turning to look at him. Tears were at the corner of your eyes, ready to fall and plummet down your cheeks.

"I guess I was so far behind-"

You stopped him from continuing. "You are caught up! Stop lying to me!"

Jungkook froze before scowling. "How do you know? If you're so set on accusing me of being distant from you, then what else do you have to prove?"

"What's today?" you asked.

He shrugged. "Tuesday? The eighth of August?"

"Today is our anniversary," you cried, your voice cracking. "Our fourth anniversary."

Jungkook bit his lip. He had forgotten all about today. He forgot how special today was supposed to be. He remembered how you had said something about going out for dinner at a fancy restaurant last week, but that seemed so long ago. "We were going out to dinner tonight."