16.

An Analysis of Jeon Jungkook as a Husband

Personality:

· Very overprotective. He's not the type to not let you do things, he just wants to do them with you so he can protect you and make sure you're safe.

· Loves the crap out of you. He takes unconditional love to the next level.

· Anything you're up for, he's up for it, too.

· Would literally give you the world. Just say the word. Boom, it's there.

· He's controlling, but not in the way you think. He lets you do what you want and supports you. He doesn't believe in stopping all your fun. However, if he does think it's not the best decision, he'll tell you his thoughts and if it's too scary or dangerous, he'll do everything to get you to change your mind. He just wants you safe and protected.

· Always wants your opinion on anything. You better be honest, too, because if you're not, he'll tickle your true thoughts out of you.

· Nothing is more important than you. He'll put his phone away if he's doing anything with you. Always pauses his games for you. You text or call him while he's recording? He'll answer immediately.

· Your everything gets put above his.

· Very touchy, but you're the same, so you two are always hugging and snuggling and holding hands, etc. He might not seem like it (and trust me, he gets teased a lot), but skinship is a way he feels he close to you and it eases his worries that you could slip out of his grasp yet again.

· He does get jealous. If he doesn't know someone that well, he'll be more on edge. But people like Yoongi and Taehyung don't bother him, since he's known them for a while.

· A lot of teasing and random compliments.

· "Damn, you're hot, honey."

· "I just woke up, Jungkook."

· He's really cutesy with you, but he knows you're a grown woman and that you need a man and not someone who's just going to baby you all the time.

· You enjoy the babying to an extent, and Jungkook knows that extent so you don't have to worry about him crossing the boundaries you have.

· It's mainly just at home when he's like that, but in public he acts like a gentleman.

· Overall, he's really just a big softie when it comes to you.

Public and Going Out:

· Always holding your hand or has an arm around you.

· Can't let anyone think you're free for the taking.

· PDA all the way.

· Not extreme though, it's mainly just hugs and nose kisses, etc.

· Always seems to find something to buy you.

· "I just saw it and I thought you'd like it," kind of thing.

· "How? We were three blocks away from that store."

· "I just knew there'd be something for you."

· Asks if you're hungry and want to eat if you've been out for a bit.

· Your personal photographer.

· "The lighting is so good here. Perfect photo opportunity."

· Holds your hand when you cross the street.