11.

yoongi pic since this about yoongi 

---

It was kind of a question how you and Yoongi met. None of your viewers really knew. It was like you just suddenly popped up one day in one of his videos like you had always been a friend of his. His viewers were wondering if you were a girlfriend or maybe a sister, but they couldn't see your face when you first appeared. Yoongi just said you were a friend, and later they died down the hype that maybe it was a secret girlfriend.

____

College is where the two of you met. You were trying to escape the rain and when you made it to some type of shelter, you saw a pale boy standing where water the ran off the roof. A waterfall was cascading over him, drenching through ever layer of clothes he was wearing. You were concerned. "Sir, are you okay?" you asked, timidly. Maybe he was some random homeless guy. You hadn't seen him around before.

"I failed my algebra test," the guy answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry," you pitied. So he was a student. "Do you need an umbrella?"

"I need a good grade for once," the male snipped. His shoulders slumped before he turned around. He pulled his hood down as he walked under the shelter out from under the waterfall. He had bright green hair that was soaked and sticking to his head.

"Is that why you were under there?" you questioned, gesturing to the water.

His eyes widened. "Oh no. I'm totally okay with failing. I do need a good grade, but I'm thinking about dropping out anyways. I was under there because I'm too lazy to get a shower."

Oh. He's one of those people. You scratched the back of your neck nervously. Your backpack that was slung over your shoulder was getting heavy, so you sat it down on the dry ground. Your skirt was leaving your legs to freeze, but your cute sweater was doing a great job of keeping your body warm. As for your feet, your new flats were ruined, but thankfully you didn't really like them anyways. "What's your name?" you asked.

"Yoongi," he stated before flopping down at a table under the shelter. "Yours?"

"(Y/N)," you responded. "What are you studying for?"

Yoongi chuckled. "I don't know, actually. I think I said pre-law when we signed up, but I just chose the first thing I saw."

Another reminder that he was one of those people. "That's... nice, I guess. You're keeping your options open."

Yoongi shook his head. "I already have a paying job. I do YouTube."

You felt your heart jump into your throat. "YouTube?" you repeated. Your mind started remembering what that website had caused and who you had to leave behind because of it. You didn't want to be reminded of that right now.

Yoongi nodded. "Yep. I do weekly vlogs on Sunday. I would recommend it to you, but I curse a lot."

You were stuck in thought. "That doesn't bother me," you told him, thinking about your first love.

"What are you here for?" he asked, turning the question back to you.

"I'm going to be a pediatric surgeon," you said.

Yoongi whistled. "You're going for the big bucks, aren't you? I don't blame you."

You quickly sat down beside his slouched figure. It surprised him, and he moved to make sure you had room. "Um, you wouldn't happen to watch other people, do you?"