Preparations

THUD. The class jumped at the sudden sound. THUD. All heads turned to Danny. THUD. Danny hit his head on his desk a third time. Tucker was holding back his laughter.

    "Lord of the Flies, Daniel! Stop! You'll give yourself a concussion!" Lancer yelled.

    Danny only lifted his head and leaned back in his chair with a bored expression, crossing his arms defiantly. It only took a moment for the class to redirect their attention to the ghost hunters, seeing if the parents would comment on their son's behavior. When they said nothing, everyone shrugged and forgot about it; the trio had always been freaks.

    "Alright!" Maddie said turning back to the class. "As Jack was saying, we are going on a trip to the Ghost Zone!"

    The class started murmuring while Maddie explained. "The Ghost Zone is an alternate dimension to ours and the home to sell the ghosts and specters that terrorize our town. My husband and IYou will all meet at Fenton Works this Friday at eight a.m. This trip will last until Sunday evening when we return. Bring three sets of clothes and any necessary toiletries. Food will be provided." She paused to allow time for questions but got caught on the sight of her son completely ignoring her. She marched over to where Danny was scribbling random symbols onto a sheet of paper.

    "Daniel James Fenton, are you even paying attention?" Maddie questioned angrily, yanking the paper out from Danny's grip. "What does this even say?" She handed Mr.Lancer the page. He read over it, confused.

    'Ιππότη του Τρόμου, μια μικρή ομάδα ανθρώπων πρόκειται να φτάσουν στην ζώνη των φαντασμάτων αυτή την Παρασκευή και έχουν σκοπό να φύγουν την Κυριακή το απόγευμα. Οι πολίτες δεν θα ενημερωθούν έτσι ώστε να μην υπάρχει φόβος πυρών από τους κυνηγούς φαντασμάτων. Ο Ιππότης, η Βασίλισσα κι Εγώ θα τους συνοδεύουμε και θα τους παρακολουθούμε, αλλά να είστε σε εγρήγορση σε περίπτωση που η βοήθειά σας χρειαστεί.

Ο Βασιλιάς σας.'

    "Daniel is this...?" Lancer began.

    "Greek," Danny replied simply, snatching the paper back. The class was watching intently.  

    "Greek?!?! You have a C in English! How could you possibly know Greek?"

    Before Danny could reply, Maddie cut him off. "What does it say?"

    "That's not your concern," Danny snapped, rolling up the paper. The class gawked at the pair, The clear disrespect in his words shocked many, as most wouldn't dare to speak to their own mothers that way. Throughout this whole exchange, Sam and Tucker were watching amusedly. Before anyone could ask any questions the bell rang.

    "Thank Clockwork," Tucker mumbled under his breath once they were out of the classroom. "The tension in there was real."

    "At least it's our free period, or you'd have a lot of questions to answer," Sam stated.

    "Let's just get to the courtyard so I can send this to Fright Knight." Danny referred to the paper in his hand. "I wonder if Spooky is close by..."

    The three sat at a table in the courtyard. Looking around to be sure the coast was clear, Danny pulled out the letter he had written and whistled. Suddenly, a large and suspiciously glowing snowy owl flew out from a tall tree. She squawked happily as she landed on the table.