The Aftermath

*^Look at that hottie above^^^ Also, in this chapter I will refer to Sam and Danny as 'boyfriend and girlfriend' even though they're engaged because the class does not know.^*

    Danny awoke with a groan and sat up. He was still in the bus, trapped under a cot that had been throw at him during the crash. As far as he could tell everyone else was still unconscious, so he turned intangible and moved out from under the cot. The bus wasn't in the worst shape, only having cots, bags, and children strewn across its floor. Although, there was smoke coming from the hood and a huge dent in the side that had been hit.

    Danny began to move cots back into their places, careful not to step on anyone, and once they were in place he moved each unconscious person onto their own cot. People began to wake up while Danny was struggling to move Jack back into the pilots seat. People groaned and mumbled a few 'what happened's and 'where are we's. Then, Paulina screamed once again causing Danny to spin around, on high alert. As he did, he felt pain in his side and realized why she had screamed.

    In his rush to make sure everyone was alright, he didn't notice that the metal foot of the cot that trapped him had stabbed him in the gut and that he now had blood staining his shirt.

    "Shit." He cursed under his breath. "Sam, wake up." He shook his still unconscious 'girlfriend'. Sam slowly blinked away her confusion as she awoke, as did the other passengers who hadn't yet come to, until now. "Sam, I need stitches." He told her. Her face turned serious as she sat up and examined Danny's blood stained shirt.

    "Alright, take it off." She motioned upwards with her hands and got up to get a first aid get, acting like it was completely normal to stitch up her boyfriend. Danny then proceeded to take off his shirt and sit on his cot. Maddie and Jack gasped at their son, having not seen him shirtless before now.

    "Daniel Fenton! When did you get those tattoos?!" Maddie exclaimed, completely ignoring the scars and the fact that he was bleeding out. Danny only rolled his eyes and stayed silent. "Young man, you will answer your mother!" Maddie yelled.

    "I'm 18." Danny stated simply. Meanwhile, Sam had pulled out a needle and was burning it with a lighter.

    Before Maddie could shout again, Mr.Lancer started speaking, "Ms.Manson, you're not going to..." Lancer gestured to the needle.

    "Yes I am, he'll bleed out if I don't." She replied, turning and addressing Danny. "Ready?"

    "As I'll ever be." Danny sighed. Half the class turned away gagging when Sam punctured his skin, the other half stared in shock.

    "How is Fenturd getting stitches and not even wincing?" Dash asked the question everyone was wondering.

    "Does it look like this is my first time getting stitches?" Danny gestured to the scars littering his body. Dash only shook his head dumbly. "That's why." Danny answered. "I'm used to it."

    "How did you get all those muscles anyway?" Paulina asked, drooling.

    "And scars." Star added.

    "That's none of your business, Paulina." Sam hissed, tying the knot as she finished stitching Danny's wound.

    Danny glanced at Sam seeming to say 'not now'. She sighed and grabbed a cloth to clean the excess blood from Danny's body.

    "This one," Danny pointed to his new stitches, "is from a bus crash. The rest are, like Sam said, not your concern." Danny smirked.

    Tucker threw Danny a new shirt when Sam finished wiping up Danny's blood. Danny caught the shirt, no problem, but before he could put it on, Kwan spoke up.

    "What about the tattoos?"

    "Just something I got to spice up my life, give the scars some scenery, you know?" Danny smiled. Kwan shook his head. "Oh well," Danny put the shirt on, as well as his jacket. "We need to get out of this area. We're not too far from Skulkers island and we don't want him coming back." Danny spoke mostly to himself.

    "The engine is busted. I can't even turn the bus on." Jack cut in. Danny's brow furrowed.

    "Then we need to start walking." He stood up and picked up his duffle bag.

    "Woah, woah, woah! Who put you in charge?" Dash argued.

    "I did."

    "That's not a fair vote, I should lead us." Dash stood up and puffed his chest.

    "Have you ever been to the ghost zone before now? Do you know how to get us out?" Danny questioned.

     Dash stood silent for a moment before retaliating. "No, have you?" He smirked.

    "Yeah, I have and I do know the way out." Danny sassed.

    "You went into the ghost zone without our consent?" Jack crossed his arms, while Maddie fumed.

    "Yes, I did. Multiple times actually."

    Maddie gasped. "When we get out of here you will be grounded for the rest of your life!" She declared.

    "No I won't be." Danny stated. "I don't need your consent to live my life and I certainly don't need you two thinking you're superior to me." Now Danny was mad. Sam saw his eyes flash green.

    "Babe, they don't deserve your attention right now." Sam calmed, putting a hand on his arm.
"Excuse me, Samantha! You have no right to be telling my son how to-" Sam cut Maddie off. She was the queen of keeping her cool, but that was the last straw, no one used her full name. Ever.

    "Actually, I do have the right and as his fiancée," the class gaped but Sam payed it no attention, "I must ask you shut your damn mouth and let Danny get us out of here before we all get hunted and killed by ghosts." She huffed.

    "Did you say fiancée?" Mikey asked.

    "Yeah, Sam, why don't you elaborate on why you had to tell the whole class?" Danny asked, rolling his eyes. His tone screamed irritation, but the giant grin on his face said otherwise.

    "I... Yes I did say fiancé and I meant to say girlfriend but it slipped out." Sam crossed her arms, looking apologetically at Danny.

    "At least you can wear the rings now." Tucker pointed out.

    "True." Danny said pulling his ring off the chain around his neck and putting it on his left, ring finger. Sam followed suit.

    "I'm confused." Chealsee said, scrunching her eyebrows.

    "I'm pretty sure you all are, but that doesn't matter. What matters is getting us out of here." Danny informed. "Gather any important items and pack as much food and water out of storage into your bags. Leave behind anything unnecessary to survival. Then meet me outside." He instructed, exiting the bus with Sam and Tucker.

    The class didn't move for a while. "I suppose we should follow him." Valarie, the only one with half a brain, said and stood up. The rest of the class got up as well and began gathering items.

    This was going to be a strange trip.

*^1213 words. Now that spring break is over, I may update slower so don't think I disappeared on my Penguins if I don't update for a few days. See you soon, hopefully!^*