Insane

At the moment, the entire class (including the adults) were sitting around a long banquet table feasting. It was strange that these ghosts had acquired real human food, but no one questioned it. They were hungry- not eating for days does that to you. Phantom sat at the head of the table, Sam and Tucker on either side of him. Spooky perched upon the chairs backboard.

    The room was fairly quiet, but a few small conversations could be heard across the table. A few of the 'less popular' kids could be seen glancing in Phantoms direction repeatedly, as if they were debating. He could have sworn he heard someone oddly familiar within the chatter, but before he could seek the voice out, Mikey raised his hand. 

    "You don't have to raise your hand to speak to me Mikey. I'm not much older than any of you." Phantom smiles softly at the antics.

    "Y-you're not?"

    "No, I died only a few years ago. Then I was only fourteen, now I would be eighteen." He explained.

    "Ghosts don't age." Maddie growled, poking at her food.

    "No they do not. Something happened when I died, which caused me to still be able to age, even in the afterlife." Both Fenton parents furrowed their brows. 

    "You don't know why?" Jack asked, suddenly intrigued.

    "I have a slight idea" The halfa smirked knowingly, "but it's not important." A few frowned. "Now, What was your question Mikey?"

    The small red head looked shocked at his acknowledgement.

    "Oh, um, I wanted to know about Danny. Other Danny I mean. Danny Fenton."

    "What about him?" At this point he was a 'tad' nervous.

    "Well... he's the king isn't he?" The nerd seem hesitant to continue.

    "Yes...?"

    "So, I was, um, reading a book when we were at the 'purple tower thingy'," Mikey paused briefly. "-and it said that you were the king..."

    "I see where you'd be skeptical." Danny tried his hardest to come up with a believable lie.

    "First yes, I am the crowned king of the Ghost Zone, while Danny is more of an ambassador. He informs me of events in your realm that have relevance. The truth is, Danny Fenton isn't really 'king', he just has all the same authority as I do. It became a joke a while back to call Danny things like 'Sire' or 'His majesty' as he hates us doing so." Phantom smiled at his well thought lie.

    "Είμαι εντυπωσιασμένος," (I'm impressed) Sam whispered.

    "So, does that mean Danny isn't a king?" Dash asked.

    "Not legally, yet he is ranked the same as me." Phantom further elaborated. He took a few glances across the table to find every plate licked clean. "Well," there was a loud clap as he clasped his hands, "You all seem to have finished your meals, and I do believe the princess has had a couple guest rooms set up for you lot. The beds are quite large so groups of three to each room."

    With that, the group broke up into threes and were led to the guest hall. The trio was left standing alone in the dining area.

    "You two don't have to worry about me, I'll just meet you in the Far Frozen." Tucker informed.

    "Where ya goin?"

    "Elle asked Mira if she could go to grandma's so I'm going to take her over on Flaym."