Chapter 2

Ace POV:
I was sitting in the living room watching Descendants and I was in the middle of the movie when Michael came down.

"Ace!James!Jack! Go get ready were going to the mall!" Michael shouted.

Sign since I don't want to go to the mall cause there's so many people there and I'm shy. Signing again and I went upstairs to my room. I took a quick shower and simply grab a fitted blue t-shirt and a tight jeans. I comb my hair and went downs stairs yo find James wearing a purple polo and black jeans. I went beside him and watch the movie that he was watching.

"Hey bud." He said.
"Hey." I say back to him while pouting a little.
"Awww...what's wrong? He asked while putting me on his lap.
"I don't want to do to the mall."I whined.
" why?going to the mall is fun." He said.
"Buts theirs a lot of people." I whined again.
"I know that your shy around them but you can't just stay like this. Staying away from others." He lectured.
"OK...but I'm just gonna stick with you guys."
"OK if you say so bud." He said while smiling warmly.

I couldn't help but smile also and exactly Jack and Michael came down.

"Let's go?" Ask Michael while holding his car keys and we all nodded our heads as yes.
"Well then,let's go!" Jack said while fist bumming the air.

The three of us laugh and he also laugh with us.

"Ok that's enough. Let's go."
"Yeah!"

We went to Michaels car and like usual me and Jack sat at the backseat. The ride was filled with laughter and we already reach our destination. I went out of the car also my brothers and I quickly run to hold Michaels hand.

"What's wrong?"
"I don't want to get lost." I quickly lied.
"OK bud if you say so." He said

I sign in relief and we went to a store where clothes are(sorry I forgot the store name). We looked around and I saw a teenager starring and smiling/smirking at me. I stiff on my spot and quickly run to my brothers. I hold James hand and gasp for air and they notice it.

"What's wrong bud?" He asked while lifting me up.
"Nothing... I just thought that I lost all of you." I said/lie while my head was on his shoulder.
"OK bud...if there's something the matter tell us OK?"
"OK."

After our talk James still doesn't put me down and I look at the guy again and he was still staring at me. It creeps me out and hold James neck a little tighter.

After our little shopping for clothes we went to the food court still holding on James and I notice he was tired so I asked Jack .

"Jack can you please carry me? James is tired." I asked him.
"Sure, anything for my baby brother." He said while smiling.

I took out my hand from James neck and raise it to Jack. He laughed and said

"Your just like a baby."
"But I am your baby brother." I said to him.
"Do you admit it. Your still a baby." He said while smiling and laughing.

I quickly blush and hide my face on his neck.That was so embarrassing. I thought and look at where we're going. I notice it and it was a food court. We went to McDonald's and order our food. I don't order my own food and it dismay Michael but I always say I can do it but I'm just so shy. Anyway I told Michael my order.

"Ummmm..... Michael can you just order my food?I asked a little lower to him.
" sure, what do you want?"he asked.
"I'll get what you get. Is that OK?"
"Its OK but you have to finished it OK?"
"OK."
"How about you guys?" He questioned the twins.
"Same goes to Ace." They say in sync.
"OK be back in a minute."

We were waiting for our food and it came. We ate our food and I need to go to the comfort room to pee so I ask Michael.

"Michael can you please come with me to the comfort room? I ask.