chapter 11(part II)

Ace POV:

Gasping for air my body is shaking violently and covered in sweat.'It feels so real.' I thought. Inhaling some air I calmed down my breathing and look at time.

"12:10, its still early but I don't want to sleep again."

Signing I throw the covers off my body just to shiver from the coldness. Grabbing my fluffy black butler blanket again I wrap it around my body and quietly walk out of my room. The lights on the the hallway were open so I tip toe out of my room. I slowly walk on our hallway just to the stairs. Signing to myself I walk downstairs then to the kitchen to cook some food to eat. Yes I know how to cook, I secretly took a cooking lesson last year just in case when I'm alone I can cook for myself.

Taking out a pan and spatula I walk towards the fridge to take out a tray of egg. Setting them carefully at the counter I took a medium size bowl. Beating(?) The eggs in half I separate the yolk. Mixing the egg white until it looks like a fluffy cloud the next one I mix was the yolk until it also look like a fluffy cloud. Mixing them all together then putting some salt and pepper for the taste.

I put the pan on the stove and wait for it to become hot. Putting some butter and waiting for it to melt I pick up the pan and move it sideward to spread the butter around the pan. Carefully putting the egg I wait for the bottom to be cook setting the stove to a low heat I put a cover to cook the other side of the egg.

*after cooking*

I was done cooking and ready to eat. Walking towards the living room I notice that it's nearly 1:00am in the morning. Turning my head on the TV I search for the remote. Finally finding it I turn it on just to watch anime while eating. The show is Yuri on ice! It my sound gay but I like this anime special Yuri. I continue to watch all of the episodes.'I'm so lucky to watch this.' After watching all of it I began to get sleepy again but afraid to go to bed.

*yawn~*

"I'm so sleepy." I said to no one. Standing up and rubbing my eyes to lessen my sleepiness I carefully walk towards the kitchen to place my plate on the sink and carefully walk upstairs. Instead of going to my room I went Michael-nii's room.

*knock knock*

I heard a yawn inside nii-sans room before the door was opened.

"Oh..its you Ace. Why are you awake?" Nii-san ask with concern.

"I had a nightmare." I told him truly.

"Come on you will be sleeping with me tonight."

Before I could protest he pick me up and carried me to his bed. Placing me carefully on the right said before laying down beside me. Putting the to us I move closer to nii-san only to fell him kiss my forehead and saying.

"Good night Ace."

"Good night nii-san."

'Maybe it was all just a dream.' I thought before sleeping. Enjoying the warmth of nii-san.