Chapter 10

Michaels POV:
  I heard those kids whispering about something that involves Ace. Looking at Ace I notice that he tried to avoid eye contact with us.

"Ace, what was that all about?" Questioning him to know what was going on.

"I don't know what your talking about nii-san."

Nii-san? Why did he called me that. If I remembered Ace only called me, James and Jack nii-san when something serious happened to him.

"What do you mean nothing?" James say.

"Yeah, there whispering because of you." Jack said.

"And don't think that we didn't heard someone called you faggot." I told him.

"Seriously guys, it's nothing. Come on lets go inside were gonna be late." Ace told us.

"Fine but we're not done yet."

Nodding his head we all went inside the school.

Ace pov:
  That was close. Stupid bullies, my brothers  almost find out that I was being bullied. Signing at that thought we all quietly went inside the school when the secretary of the school walk towards us. Not just a normal walk she wore a very short skirt and a blouse we're you can see her cleavage. She was now Infront of us her perfume was so strong it hurts my nose.

"Mr. Arthur their you are!" She spoke so loud while battling(is that right?)her eyelashes at nii-san.

"Eww.." I said lowly just for the three of us to hear.

"I know right." James-nii said.

"Why did she like Michael - nii?" Ask a very irritated Jack.

"Shut up idiots!" Ms. Santos shouted at us.

I was startled  of her loud voice. Backing away from them and hide behind James while taking a fist full of his uniform. Jack notice my action and went behind to comfort me.

"That's the last draw! Shouting at my brothers making me not to like you anymore!!!" Michael shouted with range.

Its the first time I heard nii-san shout like that. Getting startle more I began to shake. Scared that nii-san will also shout at like that. Hiding my face on James back I began to shake more.

James POV:
   I felt Ace began to shake violently. Feeling him letting go slowly I slowly turned my back and saw Jack comforting him.

"This is all your fault!!!!" She screech at us very loudly. Now more students are watching us.

"If you brats were never born!!! Me and Michael will be together!!!!" She continued.

OK that last one really hurt. Wishing us not being born hurt us a lot. Backing away from them I stood beside Ace to comfort him. Even Jack is hurt. All the three of us are. Comforting a silently crying Ace is hard.

"Michael-niisama..." Ace called for nii-san. I never heard him call Michael like that. Now I know what that means. Ace is truly hurt more than us.

"This isn't over." Nii-san told her

   He walk away from her and went towards us. His cold expression replace a worried one. Rushing in our direction Ace raise his had towards Michael to carry him.

Jack's POV:

Hearing what that woman has said really irritated and hurt me. Even James and Ace are hurt but now the situation is worst. Ace is the most truly hurt. Watching him cry makes me hate her even more. Noticing Ace reaching his hands for Michael to carry him I let nii-san took him from my arms.

"Michael-ni-i--sa-ma....can we *sob* go home *sob*today?" Ace asked still crying.

"Of course otoutou. Ace can you please give your keys to James?"

  I saw him nodding his head and dig for his keys. Giving it to James they all walk away from the crowded students. While me still stood their facing the secretary. I don't think telling her name I needed. She just said those words at us without thinking.

"Jack let's go. Its not worth of our time to talk to that thing." James said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" She screech.

"You should clean your ears. You can't even hear what we're saying." I told her mockingly and then walk away.

   James opened the car door and we all went inside. Sitting in the passenger sit while nii-san comfort Ace from crying.

"That was a nice one back their." I told him.

"Same goes to you."

Ace POV:

   'Is it true that I shouldn't be born? Am I just a mistake to this world? Wasting my brothers time just because of my problems. She was right. I shouldn't have been born.'

Crying again makes my throat hurt. 'Maybe I disserve all of this.'

____________________________________

Hey guys🙋🙋🙋 what do you think about this chapter? Please comment and vote for my story. Thank you😘😘😊😊😊

Ja ne~