Chapter 5

Sorry for the wait guys. I'm kind off busy at school this days. Yes we still have to go to school to check some test papers. Anyway let's proceed to the story.
-----------------------------------------------------------

*Two weeks later*

Ace POV:

    I woke up by my alarm clock and remember that today is school day means hell day for me. I look at my clock and its 6:00am. Still sleepy I drag my feet towards the bathroom.

*after bathing*

      I walk out of the shower and wore a pair  of new clean boxers. I grab my red checkered -long sleeves, black jeans and black socks. I put them on and grab my red knee high converse. I glance at my clock and its 6:20am. Not a time to waste I grab my bag at went downstairs.

   Walking down the stairs I heard Jack and James arguing at the remote. I just shook my head at their childishness and went to grab the remote at Jacks hand. They notice my presence and look at me.

"What?" I asked them while raising my left eyebrow.

James POV:

  We look at Ace like he did the worst thing on earth. I can't blame him we were arguing at the remote. Until he question us.

"What?" He said raising his left eyebrow. Wow raising an eyebrow already.

"Nothing and don't raise your eyebrow at me young mister."  I told and scold him.

"Yes James." He said.

  We watch the morning news until Michael called us for breakfast.

"Breakfast!" Michael yelled.

"Coming!" We replied.

    Ace turned off the TV and run inside the kitchen followed by Jack. Signing, honestly can't they just walk inside like normal people. I went inside and went to my respective seat. We eat quietly until Michael talk.

Michaels POV:

  We eat quietly until I spoke to them.

"Were going to use your car Jack." I said.

"Which car?"

"The Lamborghini." I said.

"OK but why mine you we all have even Ace and he also have a drivers license." Jack said.

( yes all of them have one and they all have drivers license. Ace got his when he was seven. Don't judge me this is my story.)

"We will use yours cause I mine and James is at the car wash. And I don't want Ace to drive yet. Until his fifteen he can drive." I said.

"OK well then hurry up or were gonna be late."  Jack said finishing his breakfast.

  We finished our breakfast and brush our teeth. We got our this and went towards the garage. We went to the Jacks car and he start driving.

Jacks POV:

    I start driving to our school which is called Luzon Technical Institute( this school is real). Its only 15 minutes away from our house and how the hell do we even get late sometimes.

  Shaking my head I focused on driving until I caught a sight of the building.

"Were hear." I said to them.

  I drive towards the parking slot and notice some students looking at my car. I can't help it my father and mother bought us all one and just this car we also have a limo. I ignore them and park my car.

  I removed my seat belt and stepped out of the car to hear some whispering.

'Who is he?'

'His so hot'

'Wow cool car.'

'How can they afford it?'

  Ignoring them I look at my brothers and they all starting to walk. I walk with them to the school and went to the bulletin board to know which class I'm I.

  After checking our classroom we said our goodbyes to each other.

"Bye guys see you at lunch." I said.

"Yeah." Ace said.

We wave goodbye and went to our classes.

Ace POV:

   I walk to my first class which is Math my favorite subject. While walking their I in counter my bully. Finn Hall. I decide to ignore him but that was a mistake.

"Hey fag so really still go to this school huh." Finn said smugly.

  I didn't say a word but just bend my head down and give him a small nod.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He said angrily.

  I shook my head until he slapped me in my cheek. I slowly place my right hand on my cheek and it hurts. I slowly raise my head and he grab my chin.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you next time OK?" He said sweetly. Not knowing what to do I quickly nod my head to him.
"Good." He said and left.

  Signing I went to the bathroom first to check my cheek and its still red. And its a good thing I brought my ointment with me. Applying it to my face gently because it hurts I examine my cheek and I think its gonna leave a bruise.

  Signing again I left the room to go to my room just to in counter one of my brothers.

"Ace! What happened to your cheek?" He question.

Ohh no.

   Sorry for cutting this chapter. I'm having a little writers block but don't worry I'm not updating for months. So please wait patiently.

Author chan.