CHAPTER 12

!WARNING!
  !SELF-HARM!
(You have been warned.)
-----------------------------------------------------------
NO ONE'S POV:

  Ace believe it was all a dream. Never on his mind cross the idea of his brothers wishing him dead. Ace knew that he also hurts his own brothers not physically but mentally. Looking like your mother who had passed away without you knowing her.

  But sometimes he even asked himself a question that he can't even answer.

'What will happened if I'm not born?'

'What if I'm the one who died and not them?'

'Am I just a bordure(?)to them?"

'Will my brothers notice me if I'm gone?"

  'Will they miss me?'

  All of this questions are running through his mind. His nightmare keeps on replying to him. His brothers want him dead really hurt him. Ace knew that it was just a dream but he fell like it was real. All of it.

"I want to die."said Ace to no one. He had woken up earlier than any of his brothers. Now he's on his own room thinking. Without knowing what he just said he unconsciously walk towards his  drawer to take a blade.

  He didn't knew how he have a blade in the first place but he didn't care anymore. He only want to die to ends his brothers suffering.

  Ace eyes held no emotions...it was blank. He walk to his bathroom and sat on the side if the tube. There he carefully placed the blade down before rolling up the sleeves of his pj shirt. Without second thought he quickly grab the blade and cut his wrist. Not was not deep but enough to make it bleed a lot. One cut was not enough he once again cut another one just below the other one.

  Ace didn't care anymore and let go of the blade. He watch his blood flow down on his wrist and drip on the bathroom's floor. He stoop up and walk towards the sink the watch the blood away. Turning the water on he put his wrist under the flowing cold water. The pain didn't even bother him, the pain on his heart hurts more than, than his wounds.

After making sure the blood stops dripping he took his own emergency kit under the sink. There he carefully clean his wounds and wrap it with bandage. Looking at his work the bandage was really noticeable.

Signing to himself he took a cold shower not bothering to clean up the blood his own blood on the floor and not bothering to redo wrapping his wrist. After showering Ace walk out dripping wet out of the bathroom and into his room. The temperature was cold which didn't even bother him.

  Ace took his towel, lazily wiping his body before putting on a long sleeve turtle neck shirt and black rip jeans. Looking at his wrist he notice it was wet and soaked in blood. Groaning  he took it off and grab other bandage inside his drawer and wrapped it slowly to his wrist.

*knock knock*

  "Ace are you awake?" Michael asked through the door. The knock startled Ace and quickly wrap the bandage before answering with a shaky voice.

  "Ah...y-yes I'm awake!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for not updating for so long. School is like always.. A pain... But anyway here's a chapter for you guys. Sorry about what happened to Ace in this chapter. I hot the idea when I had a nightmare once which also led me to that situation.
  Again sorry guys!! See you on the next chapter!!

~ja ne.