Author's note please read!!!

Hey minna I'm really sorry for not updating my story. I'm always busy in school and last last week which is the third week of March right? I was hospitalized. I'll tell you guys my story.

   It was our last subject in the afternoon when I suddenly felt a sudden pain in my chest. I have trouble breathing then my friend told our teacher in a panicking voice. Our teacher told my two friends to take our HE classroom but the pain didn't go away.

Ms. Dela Cruz help me to tried to help me but the pain became worse and it was really I mean really hard to breath. Then Ms. Dela Cruz told one of her students to call Ms. Ferriols so they can take me to the center. They also informed my adviser and called my mom.

  When we arrived they immediately put an oxygen mask to at least help me. It did help me but the pain in my chest really hurts. My arms and feet were numb and I can't move or feel them anymore. I was so scared at that time so I cried and got scolded because they said it well only make it worst.

  After a while a mother came and our teachers went back to our school. Their my mother informed my aunty and quickly came to the center. Their I played and they inject some medicine to cure the numbness of my arms and feet.

  Since the pain became worst I was quickly rushed to the nearby hospital. Their they put another oxygen mask and took some of my blood. Then a nurse came with a ECG machine. After a while the results were normal and so does my laboratory but the doctor advise me to do a 2decho to check my heart if theirs  really a problem.

My uncle and father heard the news so they my uncle decided to do the 2decho in Manila where our family doctor works. After all the process I was shock and sad. I have my father's disease. I have a heart disease and low blood pressure.

  Its sad right? I can't fulfill one of my dreams that is becoming a C. A. T officer in our school. But don't worry guys I'm not dying I only need a lot of rest and drink a lot water. So that means I can still continue my story.

  This is my story that I want to share to you guys. That's all for today.

Bye~

Author-chan❤