Chapter 8

Ace pov:

  Today is Saturday which means we don't have to go to school today. Its only been six weeks since I got home from the hospital and my ribs are already healed. Siting in our couch in the living room while riding a book named "Beauty and the Beast" don't judge me for reading it. I still haven't watch the movie they made.

I'm in the part where Bell replaced her freedom for her father to be free. The story was getting interesting until someone took my book from me.

"Hey!" I shouted and look up to see Michael. His one hand in his torso and the other holding my book above his head.

"Ace its already 11:09 and your still reading your book and you haven't change your pajamas." He lectured.

  I look at the wall clock in the living  and Michael was right. I've been focusing on reading my book and lost some track of time.

  "Sorry Michael I was so busy reading my book that I even lost some track of time." I reason while scratching the back of my neck.

He smiled at me warmly knowing the reason why. I got this hobby on my mothers side. They always told me our mother spend some of her time in our library reading some books about history, fantasy, mystery and so much more.

"Its OK. Now why don't you go upstairs to your room and take a shower while I cook our lunch OK?" Michale instructed me

  Nodding my head I hopped out of the couch and  climbed the stairs and walk towards my room. Opening the door I look around. The room was messy with books, clothes on the floor and a messy study table and bed. Theirs also some of my toys which are Lego's in to floor. Signing I pick up all of my books on the floor and place them on my book shelf on their proper place. I pick up my dirty clothes and pit them in the basket.

   I went to my study table to pick up more books and placing them on my book self. Picking up the crumpled papers and trowing them in the near by trash bin. I organized my notebooks and put them at them neatly on the side. A picture that I took notice on the other side of the study table. Walking towards it, it was a picture of me and my brothers. We were smiling happily and I remember. Its was my thirteenth birthday. Smiling at the picture I set it on the top in the middle so every time I can see it while studying.

  I pick up more clothes and trash on the floor and putting them on the basket and trash bin. I took my bed and pillow covers to change them into clean and fresh one. After taking all off the covers and putting them in the basket which is already full by now. I walk towards the closet were Michael always put the bed and pillow covers. I took out my favorite one. Its a black butler one. Its complete set so theirs nothing to sorry about.

Little time Skip

I finished cleaning my room and I was  exhausted. I daze a little and jump when someone knock on my door.

"Ace are you done showering?" Its Michaels voice.

I was going to reply but he opened the door. He look around my room with a shock expression.

"Wow Ace. You cleaned your room but you have a lot of laundry to do." He said proudly and a little worried.

"Its okay. I can wash them all." I said.

"Are you sure? I can help you washing them."

"Really!?"

"Haha of course bud. Now go take a shower while I go to the twins."

  Nodding my head I walk towards my closet pick my clothes which are a little tight jeans and a plain thin white shirt which fit perfectly at me and a new towel.I hop in the shower and wait for the water to get warm. I wash my hair and a small amount of shampoo same with the conditioner. I grab my personal soap and a towel and scrub the towel in my body.

Little time skip

  I finished showering and wrap the towel around my slim waist. Walking out from the bathroom I put on my clothes and dry my hair and comb it.
I walk out of my room and went down stairs to see the Jack and James wrestling and Michael watching them while chuckling. I couldn't hold a cut giggle to escape from my mouth.

  They stop and look at me. I smiled warmly at them and wave my hand.

"Hey guys."

"Wow! Ace you look like a girl." Jack said.

"Yeah and your so cute in that outfit." James agreed.

"Okay stop it guys how about we have some lunch." Michael suggest.

"That's a great idea." I said while running towards the kitchen.

  I heard laughter from the living and couldn't help but giggle. We all sat in our seat and eat happily. I feel so warm to be around with your love ones. Even though its been six week since I got home I still feel a little home sick but now with this happy lunch I think I'm no longer sick

Sorry for the long wait guys. I need to review my lesson for our exam. Thank you for reading my story.

Please comment and vote.

Ja ne~