chapter four

Closer

*Kc's veiw*
A month past and me and max got closer more importantly today I was allowed walk around the house!

"Kc I'm home!" Max said opening the door. "Welcome back."I said I was still kinda scared of him because of what he did. But I guess I got used to him going out late every week and turning the news on to see if his killings were on. It became my new life I hated my self because I'm starting to love him Why?... why me?!

My thoughts raised I guess he noticed because he pulled me onto the couch beside him and started hugging me. "What's wrong?" He asked. his cold eyes staring through me. "I.. it's n..n...nothing."I said looking up at him he's about 1ft taller than me. He didn't look satisfied with my answer but he put the news on and started drinking.

______________________________________
*An hour later*_____________________
"We should go to sleep now." He said his eyes becoming soft. "Y..yes? We should." I said trying to play it off like I was fine but I wasn't everyday with him is either a nightmare or a Daydream...

He came closer to me and held me strongly in his embrace all I could smell was the now sweetness of cigarettes and booze . "You've been being really good... why don't I reward you?" He seductively whispered into my ear. I felt my face heating up quickly and he picked me up and started to walk to his room.

"Um... what are you-" I started quickly being cut off by max bringing his lips to mine. Seconds past by heavenly leaving me in a trance as he opened his bedroom door. He walked in the room still holding me heading towards the bed. "I'm rewarding you obviously!" He teased his eyes darting all over me as I felt my face heat up.

"Let's have some fun?" He said placing me on the bed. By his tone of voice I knew it wasn't something I would really like. "U...um what do you mean?" I asked. He smirked leaning down to hug me.

"I'll be right back... k?" He said going into the bathroom. I wonder what he was doing? Wait Maybe? NO! Not going to happen. I am a free man I am not getting fucked by someone twice my size! "Ohh no..." I mumbled looking up I see max staring at me with an amused look on his face.
"Ohh no?" He looked at me "looks like someone got the hint." He said smiling. I felt my face turn almost crimson when he started laughing.

"Aww... your just so cute! Can I just keep you?" He said rushing over to me looking at him you'd never think he'd hurt anyone until his eyes switch and they turn into icy cold daggers. But this side off him I loved until he got mad and switched.

*Max's view*

He's grown allot more comfortable with me. He's way to cute I really wish I could just keep him but I should let him go outside every now and the especially for his birthday. Since I'm so close I may as well take advantage of it. Looking up at me with his cute face. I thought as i took it and brought it to mine. "Ng..." he made the cutest little noise ever.

"All mine." Just as I made my way in for another kiss.
"W....what do y... you mean?" He said moving his face and looking into my eyes with his crystal blue eyes. He is just so cute I had to try and contain myself from going any further and tainting his pureness. "Mm....Max your hurting me!" His voice woke me from a trance-like state to see his face reddening at the fact we were so close. "Is someone embraced?" I taunted squeezing him just a little bit closer he's like my little bunny or Maybe he could be my slave? I pondered as I gave him a long lasting kiss.

Mhmm next level couldn't hurt I thought grabbing his ass and kissing him harder "....Max......ng..." he moaned. I picked him up and put him on the bed. "Hello anyone home it's the police?" Random guy 1 said banging on the front door. " Yes I am I'll be there in a moment!" I yelled back letting go off Kc. "Go underneath the bed please." I said. Kc quickly scurried underneath the bed. "Ok know don't come out till I tell you to or I'll be very mad at you... Okay?" I sternly said and he nodded.

"If you do not open up sir we'll have too come in......10......9......8......7!" random guy 2 said aggressively. I closed my bedroom door and sprinted down the hallway to the front door. "Hello sirs what business does the police have with me?" I said opening the door just enough to stick my head through. "Um...are you max Sinech?" Random guy 1 said pushing the door open more and I nodded and let them in. "There was a call from Kc phone contacting a friend's saying that he'd been kidnapped and they traced the IP and led us to your house."

"Ohh is that so?" I said folding my arms.

Note: sorry it wasn't. That good of quality