chapter five

Knocking

Note: There is some profanity and the photo up there is kat

"I'd be glad to have you check the house.... But first do you have a warrant?" I said cheerfully looking down on them making one of them blush. When they leave i'm going to fucking strangle Kc little bitch since when did he have a fucking phone. Fuck Calm down!

"Um.... Yes we do Mr. Sinech " random guy two said folding his fatty arms. "By the way my names Mr. Brown and this is Mr. Walker." The thinner one said. You see Mr. Walker was an obsess man with dark silky brown hair and murky dark blue eyes, and darkish skin, his uniform didn't fit him completely right so among his messy chest hairs you could see his old tattoo from around 30 years ago it said 2019. He looked to be around his late 50.

Mr. Brown on the other hand was a slitly thiner man but insted of fat he had mussel and tons of it. He had emerald eyes that shun like real emeralds, his short black hair was pushed back with gel. "Ok please come in and dust your shoes of." I said opening the door and gesturing them to come in. "thank you Mr. Sinech ." Mr. Brown said dusting his shoes on the outdoor mat. Hurry up before I hurt someone! Kc if you come out of hiding I will Fucking kill you and ill make it as painful as I can! I could feel my face starting to scrunch up so I smiled even harder than I was before.

"Kc that missing kid right is he like a run away or something?" I said trying to ease their suspicions of me. Good job playing dumb they'll never know. I felt like streaking a victory pose. "Um I can show you around my house if you want?" I said leading them into my house. "Sure Mr. Walker please look around and Mr. Sinech could you please give me a tour of your house." Mr. Brown said as Mr. Walker started walking around. "Of course were would you like me to show you first." I said. Please not be the master bedroom please I will fucking scream.

"let's start with your basement." Shit some of Kc stuffs there how do I explain that um. I had a friend over. Why'd they sleep in the basement? They felt more comfortable in the basement. "Um hello Mr. Sinech are you ok?" he said tapping my shoulder. "Yes lets start there I had a friend over last night so its probably a mess so sorry in advance about it." I replied opening the basement door.

RING RING

Perfect time Samuel your amazing. "I'll be right back." I said going to the bathroom taking the call. "Sam I love you so much right now."

"Why what happened?" he said as I started to pace in the bathroom.

"The police are here."

"What the fuck how'd they know it was you!?"

"Kc called a friend or something did you give him a phone"

"No did you check to make sure he didn't have a phone!"

"Yes I checked I went trough all of his pockets I even changed his shirt and pants!"

"Did you even check his.... underwear?"

"No why would I check his underwear anyway?"

"Because teens are taught to hide there phones anywere if it an emergency and even if it isn't they still put there phone in there pants!"

"Why there is like zero points to why someone would put there phone in there pants!"

"I don't know why they do that! How do you want me to help?"

"ok first I told them I had a friend staying in the basement. Second don't tell my dad I got caught."

"Okay! I'll be over soon."

"Maxwell we need to have a talk!"

"Dad Sam why are you hanging out with my dad!?"

"Well why didn't you call me Maxwell"

"I needed help on a job and you were kinda busy"

"Ok bye....."

"Max why don't you trust me?" My dad said as I hung up.

"Mr. Sinech are you in there alone?" A voice called out from the other side of the door. "Yes my friend and dad just called." I said unlocking and opening the door to see Mr. Brown. " Oh ok then I'd like to see the bedrooms now." he said. "Do you know were Mr. Walker is?" I asked walking past him. "Um I don't know is there anything you don't want us to find?" "Well yes my.... um.... toys." I said that should get them to leave my room alone.

Achoo!

Really Kc you just had to sneeze I bet it was on purpose little bitch! "what was that?" Mr. Brown said looking me straight in the eye. "It came from that room!" Mr. Walker said looking at me accusingly. Shit! "I don't know what that would be wanna help me check it out?" I said opening the door counting on the fact he should be in the bed structure still hiding. I just have to trust him please don't come out now please.