chapter 13

Mr Brown's view

"I'm the best police man in this state please trust me to find the whereabouts of Kaylon and the killer." I said straight faced as I walked out of the the office.

Entering my cold office I screamed. "Oh Dios mío voy a resolver este caso!" 

"no, no lo harás has estado en este caso por un mes!" Another officer screamed from down the hallway.

Kaylons view 

"i'm here to take KC away for the day and I have clothes for him!" Sam said smiling.

  "あなたが彼に触れるならば あなたを殺します!" Max said to him with a devilish look on his face showing hell pointing to sam as he grabbed my hand pulling me to the front door.   

"Bunny I want you to be good and listen to Sam." Max said his face looking peaceful as Sam lead me to a car outside. I sat in the back seat well he sat in the front. 

"KC....You see the pile of clothes beside you?" He asked looking back to me. I nodded in response he asked me to put them on and I did they were a bit baggy but i'm not picky at least it was something. 

"What did Max say to you and what language was it was in?" I asked my eyes sparkled with questions. Yet to be asked.

"He worned me and it was Japanese me and him spent a few months in japan." He replied.

I nodded in response Japan seems like a cool place to live I thought smiling as I slowly dozed off soon enough. I awoke to Sam nudging me awake a smile spread across his face.

"I wasn't allowed to show you but you've been with us for to months now and...." He started as my heart beet increased by ALOT.

"Do you remember your baby sister?" He said as my mind went blank.

**Flashback**

"Yukka!" I laughed as she kicked her legs around and pushes out of my arms falling into Alexs bed. The soft cushioning of the bed wraping around her as she giggled.

"No nums!" Yukka spit her food at me well she sat in her spot at the kitchen table giggling away.

"Come on Yukka its really yummy." I said pretending to eat the slush I placed in front of her.

"Mabey she'll eat it if you really do?? Alex questioned his brows scrunching up looking at the food. He jumps up and takes it from me as he puts some in my mouth. The tastes brings me hard to the ground spitting the trash out. As they laugh at me.

"See its not that bad." I covered up the discussing taste.

"Mhm?" Alex hummed sounded. Feeding Yukka before he ran to are parents room to see them off for school. He said they wanted me to wait a bit to take Alex to school.

As I placed there food on there plates.

"You disgusting piece of trash my Father screamed shaking Yukka.
Seemingly what happend before I turned around was Yukka being a baby spit her food out at my dad.

"Father!" I shouted not realizing it till he was locked eye with me. "I can a count for her instead...." I finished shaking as I heard him stand for the table. My bruised body shook even more as he stepped closer to the point he was right in front of me. With me backed into the counter Conner he smiles.

"Taking blame for once? And it isn't even for yourself you have problems.... DON'T YOU!?" He screamed the last part into my ear.

"Yes I do father....?" I yelped as he grabbed my hair.

"You guys will be late for school.... KAYLON you have a job in 10 minutes so get your ass prepared." He ordered his face showing no mercy. He simply slapped me across me face with little force for him. Which made me scared for what would happen down stairs.

After my job was done.

I felt destroyed my ass hurt so much.  "Thanks kid." Random guy said his face showing a small smirk. "Ill tip you!" He said throughing 20 bucks at my naked body he went upstairs payed my dad and that was the last time I ever thought I would see him.

School was simple......Coming home was simple.......Going to my grandparents was simple......Sleeping was simple....... WHAT I WOKE UP TOO WAS NOT they didn't have to die.

**Flashback ends**

I awoke to see....

Ps: Sorry for the short chapter 😃.
Pps: I love you all thanks for the support on the book💖💗.