chapter 14

I awoke to see Yukka laying on my stomach. I bawled my eyes out as Sam came into the bedroom.

"Are you happy to see Elly?" He questioned.

"Thats not her name!!?" I screamed making my throat burn as she cried reaching her arms up to Sam. In responds to her cries he cuddled her wrapping his arms around her gently bringing her to his chest hushing her.

"I gave her a new one.... Now stop screaming I don't wanna be mean but I wont take you screaming at me understand?" He said taking a tight grip on my chin pointing it to him, he looked stern aside for the look in his eyes which showed another emotion than his frown what his eyes showed was hunger.

"I.....I...I understand." I said as he let go making my head fall down barely being caught by myself.

"Now say sorry to Elizabeth your new daughter." He said a devilish smile played across his face.

"Thats dada's boyfriend?" She questioned pointing at me Sam nodding in response was only followed by a yep then.

"He's sounds meaner..... And he is lot of booboos?" Her words hit a spot in my heart making me realize I'll be lying for a long time. On the news which was playing on blast in another room I heard somthing about a vampier attack. Then Sam tosses Elizabeth to me and runs out the room.

"What I call you?"

"Eliza you can call me KC."

"What a vampire?"

"A monster with sharp teeth."

"Sharp teeth hurt?"

"They aren't real." I said hugging her tightly they won't hurt her because I have her she's my baby only mine because everyone else is gone and he'll hurt her I just know it. Mabey not in the beginning but later on she'll make a mistake and then SHE WILL SEE HIS TRUE COLOR'S.

I might not be able to protect her when that time comes and we can't run he'll find us. Then I'll teach her to show her best demeanor to everyone but mainly just him.... Her new father I guess you could say makeshift family much.

"Can you lick noise?" She smiled her face showing no sin just like an angel heaven could only be jealous of her. she moved a bit away from me and pointed to her noise smiling. "KC." she said drawing my attention to her again.

"Mhm."

"You can?" She said.

"Yeppies wanna see." I said smiling at the fact I sounded so stupid but she giggled. I stuck my tounge out and reached for my noise and in that moment I found out my tounge can only just touch my noise.

"Haha I see you guys are having fun aren't cha?" Sam said smirking. In that moment I realize that I won't be seeing Yukka I ment Elizabeth again for awhile. A tear made it's way down my face even though I tried my best to hide it. My best atemps didn't stop it from falling slowly down my cheek.

"KC why you crying?" Elizabeth said poking my tear stained cheek her hand was so soft I gently cuffed her cheek and smiled, even though I was smiling it hurt a lot it made my twist like I was doing something incredibly wrong.

"KC can I please talk to you." Sam said now smiling even greater. So the world can see this mashed up masquerade put on display. His face covered in lies his true face reveled he was not the kind man I once thought of he was evil something to fear.

I walked out of the room following Sam down the long hallway. Stoping at a living room with the odd two or four people sitting down. Talking in foreign languages mentioning Max afew times I wish I had been tought better then this wouldn't have happened or mabey I would at least know what there saying.

One of them comes up to Sam and puts his hand on his shoulder, As he says something making Sam smile saying somthing back to him ad he turns and looks at me then says max's.

"Now KC this is mister Mitchell he will be giving you a tour since you can't control your emotions around Elizabeth." Sam whispered into my ear.

"Hollow KesaCs I shall be showing you around." Mister Mitchell said his light grey dress coat dangling around his sides giving veiw to the white under shirt that he was lously wearing. His white dress pants were cuffed at the bottom reaching for his white boots buy the thing that popped in the outfit was the red bow around his neck. His face was one you could never forget he looked only two years older then me but his speech was like someone  from the 1700's. his lips looked like they were covered in frost even though he had darkish skin and it was the middle of fall.

"Mhm." I nodded cringing at how he pronounced my name.

"Is something wrong?" Asked looking at my expression.

"Ohh I see how do I say your name?" He asked making me wounder how he knew he was saying my name wrong.
He probably did it on purpose just because he could.

"Umm like this Kay-Cee." I said keeping my head down so I don't exchange glances with him.

"Okay then come with me and I'll give you a tour." My skin felt icy cold every word he spoke shoke me. The world had an almost spinning effect as his cold hands dragged me around showing me around 'my new home' after hitting three floors in two hours his phone started ringing in ten minutes he walked over to me a skip in his step.

"Are you sure about this?" He said into his phone a frown on his face that could reach your heart, his eyes glazed over his pace slowed as he reached for my shoulder.

"How much do you respect Max?" He said to me.

NOTE: THX FOR READING I'M SO HAPPY THIS BOOK HAS CAME SO FAR!!!