important announcement!!!

So I will start writing this book again during the summer looking at the comments I should continue. I started this book the my at the time best friend.
It was I writing project we made so I could start learning how to spell better it was supposed to be a horror story but  the plot changed the more we worked together I've contact about the story but me and her haven't talked since I moved away then some other stuff happened. I'll try writing more but it just kind of feels wrong doing it without her.

For now though I have been writing a book called 2413. It's another Boys Love book starring a kaylon based character with a more morbid past. When he meets a guy who helps him forget the past, and find a future.

Short preview:

The pleather seat hugged my body, as I took one last good look out of the window at the sky and I closed my eyes.

It's going to be a long trip so sleeping won't be a ba ideal, but i'm free now I can see the sunny sky, go to school, and I can save the helpless people who just want a brighter tomorrow. I can show them that there's still hope no matter what there faced with. Still I can hear some of the cruel words echo in my head as I drift off into the black abyss called sleep.

"hey can you wake up dude?" I felt someone shaking me .When I opened my eyes my vision was blurry, I seen a kid and his Father I think?

"What's your name, and why did you come to this part of italy?" the young kid said, and when I started looking around I realised I wasn't in the plane anymore I was in a dark alleyway. 

End

Anyhow happy mother's dayyy!!!