chapter 8

Home sweet home

"I'd like this one." He said pointing to me. Oceans Dad gave a weired look and started typing.

"Okay that will be 3500$." Oceans Dad said. His typing came to a stop. "Mr.Sinech would you want a caller for him?"

"No here's the money I'll be going now if you don't mind." Mr.Sinech said put a ton of money on the counter top. He then pulled me out the doors. "Now now kitten your really cute I have a present for you." he said letting go of me.

"Kaylon c'mer!" A voice yelled. What wait is that Max. No he wouldn't look for me. "Kaylon get your fucking ass over here!" The voice bellowed. A figure came from the dark it's Max but he's pissed not good for me.

"Max is that you? I'm sorry!" I yelled walking towards him. Only to be punched in the side making me topple over hitting the hard ground.

"I'm sorry!" I trembled meeting his cold eyes that shun in the moon light.

"KC were did you get a phone!" He barked snarling. What phone? Wait the old broken one how dose he now about that one?

"Um?" I breathed. Meeting a kick to my side making me wince back.

"Im sorry!" I begged under the tears forming in my eyes.

"I don't need your sorry's wheres the FUCKING PHONE!" He snapped. Kicking me again followed by punches. Joined by me crying on the ground. With arms up trying to protect myself from strong blows.

"I'm really sorry." I wryly croaked out just before things went foggy and then black.

* Two days later*
* Max's veiw*

"Dad are you sure he isn't dead?" I doubted fearing the worst. Looking down at the helpless limp body of My little bunny. His limp body was wraped in white gauze.

"He is breathing. I don't know how from what I saw you punched him so hard he should be dead." My dad chimed.

"Oh okay then if you want to go you can leave." I stated my little bunny i'm super sorry about what I did. But you were being really bad!

"Okay bye Max call if you need me." he said fading into the shallow air.

"Mg.....ng." Kaylon weakly breathed opening his round blue eyes. He started looking around till his eye met mine then he stopped. I leaped forward onto him making him whimper and flinch back, so I fliped him over so he'd be laying on my chest.

"I'm really really sorry Max!" He started soabbing into my chest. He's just so cute I should just leave it like this and let him cry. I stroked his back softly trying not to startle him.

"It's okay for now but I need to talk to you about it later, but for now lets just sleep." I wispered into his ear.

"Um... Max someones here you need to wake up!" Kaylon chuckled pulling on my arm. How long have I been sleeping? Whys Sam here?

"Kaylon can you leave the room I want to talk to Max?" Sam said tapping Kaylons shoulder.

"Okie! Do you want s..som-ething to drink?" Kaylon offered standing up and moving away from my side.

*No ones veiw*

Max started sitting up as Kaylon pranced out of the room smiling making his way to the kitchen. "Candy!" Kaylon exlaimed grabbing a small baggie from the counter and flooping on the couch.

"Ouch..... Bad ideal." He said dropping the beggie and clutching his bruised stomach. After cradling himself for a few moments. He got up from the couch to grab the small beggie. But what he found wasn't candy, but a strange powdered substance.

"Whats this?" he quizzed him self and stopped for a moment. "DRUGS!....cocaine?" He yelled whispering the last part at the realization he was still inside.

"Nope im'a just put this back and sleep." Kaylon now fully at a wisper announced. Heading back to the counter small baggie in hand. "But I really want my candy...... I'll just look for it?" He said setting the small beggie onto the larg counter space.

When he finally found the bag full of candy it had taken him around 10 minutes of searching. "I'm going to pee my pants." He yelped to him self setting the candy bag down, and rushing to the huge bathroom.

The bathroom concluded of a giant bath-tub built into the wall in the front left coner. With a sepread shower area in the left coner 5 feet away from the giant bath-tube. 3 feet away from the shower is the toilet, with the super nice sink stands. Across from that is the wardrobe with some clothes for Kaylon to wear. Just beside that was a small selfing unit with a big mirror atatched to it.

But in that mirror Kaylon seen something he wishes he had never seen his reflection. Such a sad reflection of a week little boy with no future and a nothing past. Forever truely alone in this world he has only his bruised reflection.

"Smooth KC smooth..... I'm never going to call anyone again." He said as his mind began raising and he fell to the groumd with tears pouring out.

"I'm so worthless...... I should just die, in the end would anyone really care?" Kaylon questioned looking up to the knife on the top of the wardrobe.

With Max and Sam.

"How about this one, It has a nice living room?" Sam explained pointing to the house on the computer screen.

"Yea but I liked the first one." He said to Sam blankly exiting the app.

"Ok that one than."
Sam replied to him leaning deeper into the couch.

"Yes we get to live in New York!" He beamed launching from the couch.