Chapter 7

Safe

Note: that person up there is sam

"Okay you can go then call us if you need any help." Mr. Brown said walking over to the metal door to unlock it. His gaze softened as he patted my head and smiled. What the fuck I just messed every thing up for everyone Max or Maxwell is probably really mad right now.

"You can trust us if there's ever anything wrong please call us no matter thehow big or small the problem." He said opening the door leaving the room me following close behind.

"I need you to stay at your friend Ocean's for the weekend." He ordered strictly.

"Okay then i'll stay there." I replied to him quickly because of how happy I was to see Ocean.

* Jason Brown's veiw*
* The next day *

"I'm sorry Mr. Brown but Max. Can not be charged without a witness testimony from Kaylon. Or if Maxwell confesses to the crime." Mr. Bubbles said glancing at the casefile.

"We have proof that he did it!" I yelled lossing my cool for a moment.

"Well i'm sorry he is not a human so unless one of the two happens he is free!" Mr.Bubbles replied loudly. After moments of silence past I broke it.

"I see Mr. Bubbles may I take my leave?" I questioned.

"Do not go off by yourself! And yes you may leave my office." Mr. Bubbles said. I respectfully bowed and marched out.

"It's so obvious he's being kept quiet by fource!" I screamed slaming my fist against the wall storming off.

"Las personas estúpidas son jodidamente ciegas!" I ranted to my self in spanish. still storming through the halls I found my self at my dest sitting down.

With other officers looking down at me. I want to break in and save Kc from Max. Thats what i'm going to do i'm going to rally a bunch of officers and raid the place. Then the kid will be saved thats my job after all.

After I flung my laptop open I started typing and woudn't stop. So i'll get Mr.Walker, Mrs.Bells, Mr.mickey, and Mr.Puffs. To help me get ready! I bet that kids going through hell right now but i'll save him.

*KC's veiw*
"Wake up sleepy head you can't sleep your problems away!" A chirpy voice sang into my ear. My eyes flitterd open to see Ocean sitting at the edge of my bed.

"What time is it?" I said yawning with a small tear forming in my eye. As I looked around the room it was my room in there house. My room I can't believe it when did I get here? I was at the station then I got questioned about Max and now im here.

"Its 9.am you passed out 12 hours ago." She said making me frown.

"12 hours your kidding right? What happened!?" I questioned loudly. No way Id ever sleep that long. "Wait why did I pass out?" I blurted out by accident.

"They said you were just really stressed and sleep deprived." Ocean said standing up, and offering her hand. "Lets get you ready you know what my parents do right?"

"Ya I do." I said looking down at the ground. You see they do the same thing as my parents used to do. They sell slaves/ servants. Thats how me and Ocean got really close our parents worked together.

They were always partying or doing business stuff. It kind of scares me how my parents were. Even though I loved them i'm kinda happy there gone I feel like a bad person. I took Oceans hand that she offered to me and she pulled me up.

"Let's go someone already offered alot of money to see you." Ocean said eyes shining. "KC your outfit is right here..... Okay?" she finished putting my clothes on the edge of my bed.

"Thanks Ocean i'll get changed now." I replied and she left so I could get dressed, and I did then two people a man, and a woman styled my hair with gel then they helped me get dressed. They were really happy im guessing there servants because they had matching black suits on.

I walked to my mirror before leaving and what I saw was. A sad boy with slik blonde hair, an extremely slim waist eith no mussels, and that boy is me? I have white bootie shorts on and a lush loose crop top that said 'bit me daddy'. It was so small I swear at first I thought it was a bra. My ice blue eyes looked so sad. I'm back in a place like this God really hates me.

"Please smile Mr.Lecter." the man said. So I smiled leaving the room I went down the staircase to the strip club. I'm home sadly hope your happy God!

"This way Mr.Lecter" Another servant said. Leading me to a big dark purple and red room full of man and women being waited on by sevants. And separate rooms where the Masters/Misterists played with the slave they bought for the night or 3-4 hours.

I walked into the last room where a guy was waiting. "Hello little Kitten I think we'll have some fun!... Don't you?" He said his eyes glimed with lust as he stood up and locked th edoor behind me.

"If thats w....hat you wa..nt.?" I said stumbling on my words.

"Come on Kitten don't you think we could be friends? Or that you could at lest talk to your master properly?" He said licking his lips.

"Of course m..Master." I yelped. He can litterly do any thing he wants to me.

"I think i'm going to buy you." He stated.

"W....What!?" I yelled looking up at him in complete shock. As he swiftly picked me up in his arms. Leaning down towards me he planted kisses am my neck and jawline.

"Mff." A sound escaped my mouth.

"Well it appears were going now ." He said unlocking the door. "THANKS KID." He said bringing back memories of a guy who tipped me 20 bucks. As he pulled me with him out of the room then out too the front desk.