chapter 9

New York

Note: That is sam as a hitman

*KC's view*
*A week later*

"KC geuss what!" Max yelled joyfully.

"What is it?" I questioned looking down at the book I had been studying for days now as it sat on my bruised legs.

"Im taking you to New York! Isn't that amazing!" He stated rasing his voice a little.

"Y-yes it's awesome..... I can't belive it it's so exciting!" I said hoping it was the right answer. As he quickly made his way beside me on the couch.

"I love you so much baby." He claimed wraping his arms tightly around me.

"You love me?" I quizzed pondering if his feelings were really the same.

"Of course I do." He said kissing my jaw line repeatedly leaving me in close to a trance. One of his hands left my side holding my chin brining my lips to his smashing our lips together.

The other hand that was once balancing me and keeping me from falling to the back of the couch left. As it started trailing my lower back he released me from his lips. With his two free hands he took my tank top off.

"Happy late birthday kitty." He wisperd sexually into my ear. Making me go even redder then before.

"Hey max remeber the thing we need to get." Samuel knocked on the bedroom ruining the once nice moment. Yes we have a couch in our room.

"Fuck yes I do." Max yelled baxk to him moving from the couch with my top still in my hands.

"Max my shirt!" I yelled standing from the couch.

"Not like it even really covers any thing...... Right?" He cocked his head looking over to me.

I shouldn't say anything and just be quite it's been a good day.

"Yes it flipping dose!" I screamed for the the first time in months. I honestly regretted it right away not just because it burnt my throat but what followed.

"What the fuck! You aren't aloud to fucking sware! You fucking retard!" he screamed smashing my face with his hard fist.

"Ya know what I should of killed her you know what thats what I'm going to do!" He finished rushing out of the room slamming the door.

"Man she's just a baby chill." I heard Sam say from behind the door.

I gently coffed my now even more bruised cheek a tear forming.

Fuck I just had to say somthing. And what fucking baby I'm so confused was he cheating? What did I do I typically listen I'll just sleep on it.

"Yea I'll just sleep on it." I whimpered tears falling down faster then any other time this week. I sloppily moved to the bed and layed my head down soon enough I past out.

"Kaylon little bro." Sam said bumping my shoulder softly.

"Mmh?" I questioned still half asleep.

"When did you go to sleep?" he asked laying his hand beside my head.

"Just after you guys left." I replied waking up more.

"Nope you have to wake up!" He yelled pulling the blanket from me.

"But Sam I only just went to sleep." I whined quietly.

"Its 5:00 now you've beem sleeping for three hours now!" He exclaimed worriedly. Showing a lot of concern for me in his greyish dull eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry?" I said getting off the old bed coverd in a navy blue bed sheet. Rembering the fact I made him storm off.

"KC? Do you remeber you're little sister?" He questioned just as Max walked in the room.

"Don't talk about it yet." Max demanded sending me a cold icy look as he stared daggers through me.

What did I do to him now? I was only freaking sleepong that jerk! Was I sleeping wrong did I say something bad?

I cringed think about what I could of said in my sleep. Max turned his icy glare to Sam whom just shruged.

"Boo bear? Can you follow me?" Max asked his glare coming to a halt. I stood there still for a moment asking myself if he was talking to me.

"KC! Come her." Max demanded walking to the hall way.

"I'm coming." I replied leeping off the bed and running to the hallway.

"Sam shut the door!" Max hollered slamming his foot to the ground.

"Ok." Sam quickly replied giving me a soft look of pitty before shutting the door.

Note: This is going to be a shorter chapter because I want this clift hanger.