Chapter 12 plus Halloween special

"Max and KC you may be vampires for Halloween." Sam said a condescending smirk covering the bottom half of his face.

"Never I wanna be a prince!" Kaylon said a pout on his faces as Max and Sam smiled and laughed at him.

"I think you should be a...."Max started.

Sam chimed in with. "A bunny?" Max smirked his now classic smirk and high-fived Sam there smiles showed all the child like features Kaylon almost never sees.

"Kc can you get me a glass of water please?" Sam said.

"sure thing!" Kaylon smiled cheerfully bouncing up and going to the kitchen. well filling the cup just enough Kaylon looked out the window and seen a young man in a black hoody Kaylon closed his big doll like eyes..

****Kaylon's view****

Max trusted me enough to get groceries so I followed his exact directions but something was off cuz leaving the house I felt really sick, my stomach twisted I felt something watching me still Max encouraged me to walk down the street. the store was okay pretty normal the feeling was gone no one was watching me but that made my stomach twist more cuz that means there after Max.....

I sprinted home leaving my stuff at the store the empty felling starting to swallow me I cant loose him to just please not him I bagged. My throat became dry and stiff even though I knew I was running it didn't feel like I was. Before I knew it I was at the door step my hands shaking as a chill went up my spin. With shaky hands I opened the door running through the halls I seen him.

There he was Max laying with his back to the ground with his back arched up, his rib cage stretched outward his insides scattered all around the room his body leaking the blood still pouring out, with a cross placed in his eye hole which were missing his eyeballs, his face kept just enough skin to show his facial expression he was completely terrified walking close to him I see.....

A note that read.

To whom might find this monstrosity first if you are alone you should watch your back look behind you. if your with someone you might live run to a church or something like that. This man is no more he has payed for his sins as has everyone else! One by one there all gone all the sinners gone GONE I am sad to tell you that your a sinner for seeing this your all sinners unclean very un clean.

ʅ('◔౪◔)ʃ signed: The Savior Of The World

The first sentence has written in blood the sick scene made me sick to my stomach the blood dripping messily on the floor. I fall to my knees on the ground a quite sob coming from my mouth stopping as I hear a chuckle behind me in the backroom. My face scrunching up in distaste at first thinking how could someone laugh at this then thinking the man whom did this didn't leave yet did he........

the bookshelf fell behind me I spun backwards to see a face now inches from mine. his jet black hair matched the midnight sky with the moon covered, His eyes were a dark grey seeking revenge was all I could see in him and that blood lust his lust for death to all around him was crystal clear, his smirk sent shivers up my spin, his skin was as pale as the moon would have been if it only came out that that night. It would have been kind of mystical. with the cold air retching out all around and the scene unfolding....

He reaches his cold hands onto my neck squeezing it leaving me short of breath. He dragged me up with him only to drop me as he looked through his bag smiling a bit dragging a small knife out of it. slowly he walked toward me a smile still playing on his lips as he brought it to my eyes I clamed them shut.

After a few moments I opened my eyes in surprise and what I see is Yukka chained to the train tracks her small body shaking the ice cold wind flooding the air as the frost begun to nip at my skin. Yet again there he was my anger hit, it's all his fault all this misfortune tears poured out of my eyes I ran behind him he looked around and then bent down to pickup a photo that fell from his pocket.

I got my chance and wrapped my hands around his neck he whimpered then shook like an earth quake had accord. and he smiled in the blink of an eye he was on top of me and I was no longer out side but I was in a fancy house and heard yelling so a run toward it and I seen a little boy. he looked like a younger version of that guy. his small hands and feet were chained and the man above him whom showed no mercy as he whipped the small child who was around eight. I screamed for him to stop and the child glared at me I clamed my eyes shut not wanting to see what would take place next.

Opening my eyes I seen Max sitting at myside I felt so cold.... just like ice. "Bunny! Are you okay you fainted?" Max said in relief his smile hit my heart for once I did something I was proud of. I leaped up into his body and he wrapped his arms around me as I stared into his eyes and then I brought my thin lips to his. His smile wasn't a happy one it was a proud one. Hearing chuckles I jumped backwards to see Sam, The guy from the club, a Doctor, and Max

"It looks like he finally jumped at you." Sam said laughing hardly.

"He's so disobedient maybe I should train him the next time I'm at your house?" The guy from the club said.

"He has a very high fever for a human, but he still feels icy cold like one of us. sir did you..." The Doctor started.

"No I didn't." He plainly said as he held me closer he stroked my forehead and things slowly blurred out.