~*1*~

Sophia's POV

                  I knocked on the wooden door as it opened it reveal, Mrs. Dolan (Lisa), Her and Mr. Dolan (Sean) were going out for 2 weeks for an anniversary. "Hi!" Lisa cheered, I got this Babysitting job because I need to extra money while I was on online college, It was mid October so most of the children will be in School on weekdays.

"Hello" I smiled walking in, I was wearing a purple t-shirt with my brown hair in a ponytail and Nike leggings. I had eyeliner, mascara and concealer, Not much.

"So, If you need to know or ask anything our numbers are on the fridge also you have them. Then my twin boys are here to help, there upstairs, Umm we're leaving in an hour and dinner is in the oven, I can introduce you to the kids" She smiled.

"Yes thank you" I smiled back, "Ethan! Grayson! Avery! Belle! Come meet your babysitter" She softly yelled, "Sean is getting baby Aaron" she smiled as I nodded, "NO! I'm gonna get there first" A young girl giggled as the girls stumbled down the stairs.

"That isn't fair! Your older" Another started crying. "Ladies, behave, This is Sophia, your babysitter" Two teens probably my age walked down laughing about something to each other.

Sean came down holding a baby as it looked around. He handed me the child, which was Aaron as I held him. "This is Avery and Belle" She pointed at the tall skinny girl first, then shorter but still skinny girl.

"And then Ethan and Grayson" She pointed at the twins, I'm assuming, who were buff and a good 9 inches taller, Yes, I'm short, My whole family is short.

She showed me my room which was between Belle's and Aarons, Across of me was Ethan's then Grayson's beside of Aarons and beside of Grayson's was Avery's, I know confusing, but their house was huge! Lisa and Sean's was downstairs.

"Thank you" I smiled, "We will go put our luggage in the car then we can all set down and have dinner" I nodded, The girls were in the living room braiding their hair, I walked out setting Aaron on my lap and playing with him.

The twins sat down and put on Football. "HEY! We were watching that!" Belle crossed her arms glaring at them. "So, no one wants to watch Fairies masterbate" Ethan said as the twins laughed.

"ETHAN GRANT! Don't say that" Their mother said, Ethan rolled his eyes as I just ignored them. "Ok dinner is ready" Lisa said grabbing Aaron walking into the dining room. I followed them and sat between Lisa and Avery.

We ate quietly and soon it was time for Lisa and Sean to leave. I rinsed the dishes putting them in the strainer then dried my hands. "Well we're off, thanks so much" Lisa told me. "Yes of course, bye" They said bye to their children then left.

"Ok, It's 8, What do you girls want to do?" I asked them, Aaron was in bed and the girls go to bed at 9 on school nights and 10 on weekends. Tonight was Sunday so they had school.

"I'm gonna go listen to music, wanna come?" Avery asked Belle. I nodded and followed them. "Can you brush my hair?" Belle asked, "Of course" She handed me the brush and I took her hair down then sat in a chair and started brushing it.

I braided it like she asked and then it was their bedtime. "Ok girls, Lets brush your teeth and get ready for bed" I told them, They groaned putting the stuff away and going to the bathroom, they got ready and Avery walked into her room, I tucked Belle in, Lisa said she is clingy and has nightmares a lot.

I closed her door then checked on Aaron, He was fine. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch texting my friend.

Ethan sat beside of me. "So, your name is Sophia" I nodded turning off my phone. "Well, as you know, i'm Ethan, wanna fuck?" He asked smirking.

"Umm, One, I'm just the babysitter, and two, I don't like fuckboys" I told him. "I'm not a fuckboy, trust me, but your so fucking hot, I swear i've seen you in some porn video i've watched" He chuckled.

"That's gross" I responded, "Yeah ok" He looked down my shirt as I watched where his eyes were going, I quickly pulled my shirt higher up and he chuckled. "Please?" He begged, "No" I crossed my arms.

"Aww baby, I want you, don't make me pleasure myself" He groaned, "no thank you" He rolled his eyes, "Ethan, Are you going to that party tonight?" Grayson walked in. "Duh" Ethan rolled his eyes.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, I bent down grabbing a water bottle. "Damn that ass" I looked over and the twins laughed walking out, I rolled my eyes walking upstairs to my room.

I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth and hair then laid down, I was tired, I just went to sleep.
_______________________