~*3*~

*Sophia's POV*

                      It was Ethan, "Ethan! What are you doing?" I asked, "Shh" He took off his shirt, I stared at his abs, "Like what you see" He smirked.

I looked up at him as he took off his pants and underwear, I pulled back in and stood there waiting for him to walk in.

He stepped in and pushed me against the cold wet tiles, His lips hit mine as we roughly made out. "I-I said wait" I told him breaking the kiss.

"I know you want me, come on" I bit my lip then kissed him again. "Are you a-" I shook my head no.

He picked me up and pushed inside of me. "Ahh! Ethan" My body was filled with pleasure.

"Shhh" He covered my mouth, "Your so tight" He moaned against my neck, He was so big.

My nails dug into his back as I leaned my head back, "Sophie, i'm taking the girls and Aaron out on a walk, i'm guessing Ethan is sleeping, he never answered and his door is locked, if you need me call me" Grayson said through the door.

"OK!" I yelled, I heard footsteps leave and the front door close, it was loud.

"E i'm gonna cum" I moaned, He pulled out and cut off the water, "why?" I asked.

"shh" He carried me into my room and laid me on the bed. His slammed into my as I wrapped my legs around his waist, I moaned in his ear and arched my back. He kissed my neck and sucked on my sweet spot.

He held my arms above my head, "I'm gonna cum" I closed my eyes as he watched me.

"Hold it" He groaned in pleasure, "E I can't! You made me hold it twice" I opened my eyes as loud moan escaped.

"Go, do it" I came moaning in he came inside of me. "Your on the pill right?" he asked.

"Yeah" He collapsed beside of me as I laid my head on his chest, "That was great" Ethan said. "Yeah, but, I gotta get dressed" I stood up and got dressed. I walked into the bathroom and got the clothes up putting them in dirty laundry.

I walked downstairs and started making dinner, Ethan came up behind me and kissed my neck, someone cleared their throat as we looked over and it was Grayson. Ethan pulled away.

"So you fuck my brother?" Grayson asked, "But not me? What's the difference?" He added in anger.

"G-Grayson- I uh-" He cut me off. "Whatever, my brother gets everything, I'm so fucking worthless to everyone" Grayson sat Aaron down and walked upstairs slamming his door. Belle and Avery were talking about god knows what.

I looked at Ethan then walked upstairs knocking on Grayson's door. "Go away Ethan" He yelled, "It's not... Ethan" I softly replied.

"What do you want Sophie?" He asked, "I just wanna talk" I heard the door unlocked and it opened, I walked in and closed the door.

"Look, i'm sorry, I honestly didn't have control on what we did, He just got in with me, and it got out of hand" I told him.

"It's whatever I knew I was never gonna get a chance with you" Grayson laid on his bed looking at the ceiling. "Grayson that's not true, ok, as I said, it was an accident." I told him.

"Just give me some time please" He said, "Yeah of course and uhm your not worthless" I walked to the door and opened it walking downstairs.

"STOP!" I heard Aaron yell, I giggled looking at Ethan teasing him in aggravation. "Stop being a bully" I told E, He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Shit dinner" I ran over to the stove, luckily it wasn't burnt, I flipped the hamburgers then started the vegetables.

Soon I was done and made plates, Avery helped me set everything out. "I'll go get Gray, go get E outside" I told her, she nodded and I walked upstairs.

I knocked on Grayson's door and then opened it, He was laying on his side with is hands between his thighs and light snored escaped his mouth. I sat beside of him and slowly shook him awake.

"Grayson wake up" He opened it eyes then looked at me. "It's dinner time" I added, He nodded and stretched. "Why can't I eat you" He smirked.

"Maybe later" I bit my lip teasing and walking out, damn i'm such a slut. I sat down and soon everyone was at the table eating and talking.

"Your mom and dad are going to facetime you at 7 so after I am done cleaning up I want you all in the living room. They all nodded, well, besides of course Aaron as he slung his green beans on the floor.

Everyone left besides Avery, She helped me clean up. "So, Do you like my brothers?" she asked, "Umm depends, I mean, I like them, but I don't like like them" I told her in 'teen' language.

"Like, like like them, I know you fucked Ethan" Avery told me, "Ok one, that is not your business and two, watch your language your 11" My phone buzzed in my pocket.

I pulled it out and answered Lisa's facetime call. "HI!" She cheered, "Hello" I smiled, "I'm gonna put Avery on the phone, I'll go get everyone" Lisa nodded and I gave Avery the phone then ran upstairs.

"Gray, Eth, your parents are on the phone" I said, Ethan walked out and went downstairs, He must be mad about something.

I knocked on Grayson's door, I opened it and he was sleeping. "Grayson, your parents are on the phone" I told him, His eyes opened and looked at me. "Ok" he mumbled setting up.

I slowly walked out feeling his eyes on my ass, I walked down the stairs, I giggled feeling hands on my waist.

"After we're done, i'm fucking you. SO. HARD" Grayson whispered, My stomach formed butterflies as Grayson walked in the living room and I followed. I sat down out of the view and covered up my body with the blanket at the top watching a movie.

I felt something rub my thigh as I looked over and Grayson was taking to his mom while doing so, "Well, mom, I'm gonna go bye" Ethan told his mom, he left upstairs as the little ones talked.

I felt Grayson's hand slid through my pants he slowly rubbed my clit as a moan escaped my lips.

"What was that?!"Lisa practically yelled trying to get the best view she could, grayson's hand slid out of my mouth as he looked back at the camera.
_______________________________________________