~*7*~

*Sophia's POV*

             I bit my knuckle speeding down the road. The rain pattered against the glass, My mind flooded with suicide and thoughts.

'Everyone would be better without me'

'Just do it, they don't care'

I wiped my face parking into a parking lot, it was mostly empty. I brought my knees to my chest crying.--

My phone buzzed for at least the last 15 minutes as I sat there, I finally picked it up.

_______________
Ethan: Sophia you there?! Are you ok?
_______________

_______________

Gray: Soph i'm sorry, come back

_______________

_______________

You missed a call from: Gray

_______________

_______________

You have one new voicemail

_______________

I clicked on the voicemail.

"Hey Sophie, it's Grayson, look i'm sorry, you mean everything to me, it's not your fault, I just-- I don't know, but please come home, We really need you, Ethan and I will probably burn the house down." He chuckled at the last part.

"Please Soph, I'm sorry for what I did-- I guess.... I love you" It went silent after that, I pulled it away and it had ended.

I closed my eyes, a single tear rolled down my cheek, I pulled out and started driving back home. My heart raced as I walked through the door.

I was tackled into hugs, One at my waist, one at my shoulders. Another at my knees and two above me. I recognized all of them. Aaron crawled away first then Avery chased after him.

I hugged Belle tight and kissed her forehead. She walked away and grabbed the twins. "I'm sorry" by that point tears flooded my face.

The twins comfort me and soon it was dinner, After we all ate it was 8, I put Aaron to bed and the girls stayed in Avery's room watching a movie.

I walked inside of my room and laid down. I heard the door creak open expecting it being one of the twins.

It was both, I felt them both lay beside of me. I was laying on my stomach, I opened my eyes to face Ethan.

I rolled onto my back looking at Grayson. 'I love you too' I mouthed, he smiled and I looked at Ethan grabbing his hand. Both their arms wrapped around me as I started crying.

"What's wrong?" They both said, "Nevermind it's nothing" You may think i'm dramatic, but if you found out, you wouldn't think I am.

"I uhm have to get Belle and Avery ready" I crawled out, putting Belle in bed.

I walked back into my room and the twins were talking, I tried to ignore and hide the wave of depression that flooded my body. I turned off the lights, it was completely dark as I laid down feeling them both hug my waist.

~

"Sophie!!!" I heard crying and yelling, my eyes opened, there was still two presence on the sides of my bed.

I turned on the lamp as it only filled the middle of the room, Ethan was on my left laying on his side slightly snoring and Grayson was on his stomach, his arms propping his head up as his snores escaped.

I slid forward and out of bed, I walked into Belle's room and she sat up rubbing her eyes crying. I turned on the light rushing towards her.

"Shh, honey i'm here it's ok" She clinged onto me, I picked her up turning off her light and bringing her into my room. I laid her between the twins as she looked at them slowly breathing and catching her breath.

She closed her eyes snuggling with the blanket. I laid at the end of the bed closing my eyes.

~

Not even an hour later, I heard Belle start crying again, I sat up quickly picking her up so she didn't wake the twins although they were really hard sleepers.

"Belle it's ok" She clung onto me, "I'm scared" She cried, "I know baby, it's ok" She closed her eyes, I heard her snore against my shoulder, I laid her back and sat in the chair, no use in sleeping.

~

I sat there watching the sun rise, Every hour or so Belle would cry. I saw movement in the corner of my eye.

I looked at the bed and Grayson was up, he looked at Belle then at my messy self. He sat up throwing the blanket off then walking over to me. "You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah" I responded, although I wasn't. "What's wrong why aren't you sleeping?" He asked, that moment Belle sat up rubbing her eyes and screaming with tears. "That's why" I walked over to her and picked her up rocking her back.

"Grayson she's so scared, it's all because of me!" I whispered, He sighed standing up, "It's not because of you princess" He hugged us both, it was like I was the mother holding the child, And... and--

Grayson was the comforting dad...

But no, I will never have that. I laid Belle back down and walked downstairs with Grayson.

"Sophia..." Gray said, "What?" I asked--