~*10*~

*Ethan's POV*

I want her to be mine, I love her, but I was never anyone's choice, it was always Grayson. I sat on my bed, fiddling with my fingers.

Thoughts rolling in my mind...

'Do it Ethan, maybe she will feel bad and love you'

'No one cares, just do it'

'You don't want to watch her and Grayson make a family and fuck all the time do you?'

'Just kill yourself, it's better for everyone'

I stood up and walked to the bathroom opening the cabinets, I grabbed my depression medication. I looked under the cabinet grabbing one of my moms un used razors, I took the head off than walked to my room.

I shut and locked the door setting on my bed and dumping the 23 pills on the bed, I picked a few up putting them in my mouth than swallowing them. I continued until they were gone.

I picked up the razor, It had 3 blades, It was good enough. I scraped the surface of my skin watching blood form over, I did it again, and again, and again until my arms were filled with cuts. I felt dizzy...

SHIT WHAT AM I DOING

A tear rolled down my cheek, I was mad and not thinking, I didn't wanna do this... But I didn't want to tell them how weak I was, I just let the process happen as I passed out.

*Sophia's POV*

"Grayson come here!!" I ran upstairs with Grayson, trying to open the door. "Gray it's locked, get it!!" I cried, "I can't!! Why? what the fuck is going on Sophia!?" He yelled. "I don't know, something is wrong I can tell" I sat down crying.

Grayson found the door key as I stood up again, He unlocked it as I ran in screaming in fear. "ETHAN?!" His body pale and limp as tears soaked my face. I walked over to him, A small pulse but not big.

"Call the ambulance Grayson!" I yelled, he ran downstairs, I sat on Ethan's waist, "Ethan! Please wake up!!" I cried, "I love you E, you can't do this to me! Please" I hugged him, my head in his shoulder then Grayson walked in.

"They're on their way" he said, I nodded. "Why?" I asked, Grayson walked over trying to get him awake, "Ok go look for the ambulance" I said, Grayson nodded and walked out.

This is my fault...

"E please" I pressed my forehead to his, I slowly pressed my lips to his. He didn't move but I got to feel his lips on mine. "I love you" I whispered.

Soon Grayson ran up, "They're here" I nodded, they had taken Ethan downstairs and put him in, Grayson rode with him. I had to stay with the kids.

I did everything i could to get my mind off but I always found myself crying... I needed to see him.

"Avery, can your please please please please please watch everyone?!" I asked, She nodded, "thank you, I'm going to pay your ok" She smiled and nodded, I got ready. "I will bring home pizza" I yelled leaving.

I ran out to the car, what am I thinking? Putting a 12 year old in charge.. I just drove to the hospital.

I walked to the front, "Hello, how may I help you?" The girl asked, "Umm i'm here for Ethan Dolan" I said, "I'm sorry, he can't be visited right now, what is your relation?" She asked, I hesitantly said...

"His girlfriend"

She nodded typing, She told me to set down, I searched for Grayson. "Is he ok?" I asked as Grayson hugged me with his puffy eyes. "I don't know" His voice cracked, "I umm accidently told them i'm E's girlfriend" I sighed.

"You deserve to be his, he deserves you" Grayson sighed, "But--" "No, Sophia, I want you happy, if he makes you happy then.. He can have you" I nodded... what is going on?

"Family of Ethan Dolan" We pulled apart and walked up front, The doctor stood there... not with a happy reaction either.

"Is he ok?" I asked, he completely ignored me, "Ethan... did not make it, he's gone" The doctor simply said.

"No? What?! That doesn't-- no he's not-- what room is he in?!" I asked, tears streaming my face. "Room 847" The doctor responded, "Can I see him?" I whimpered, "Umm I suppose" The doctor said.

I nodded and he walked me to the room, I saw his limp body in the hospital bed. I gasped hesitantly walking towards him. Grayson was behind me, sobbing. I walked towards him and let the tears soak my face.

"Why you Ethan? I deserve this" I grabbed his hand as my thumb rubbed it. My lip quivered as I slung my body onto Grayson. "This is my fault" I whimpered, "No, it's his" Gray responded, I sighed shaking my head.

"I already miss him" I whimpered, "How am I going to explain this to your mom?" He stroked my hair, "I don't know" I took a deep breath pulling away. I turned back to Ethan, He was ice cold as my hand rested on his cheek.

I sniffled... He was gone... because of me.