~*4*~

*Really sexual!! LOTTA SMUT*

*Sophia's POV*

                     "I-- umm-- it was um--" Grayson stuttered, "Ethan's girlfriend!" I quickly said, "Oh... He has a girlfriend? Anyways tell him to please please please wear protection!!" She said, "I have to go love you!!!" She added.

They said bye and Grayson smirked at me, "Tell Ethan that we're gonna go pick up dinner" Grayson grabbed my hand as Avery walked upstairs. "Why?" I asked.

"Babygirl I don't want them to hear" He bit his lip pulling out of the driveway. He drove near the dead end from their road.

He drove down another road and near the woods, He got out and into the back. I crawled back there and laid down. I slid off my shirt as he took off his I slid down my pants and underwear and unclipped my bra.

"Your body is beautiful princess" He admired, I blushed biting my lip. He took off his clothes and he was slightly bigger than Ethan. (Sorry Ethan girls, we all know it's true ;) )

"I'm gonna fuck you, so hard, til you can't walk" He teased me with his tip. My heart raced as he slowly pushed himself in. I closed my eyes ready for it.

He put my legs over his shoulder for better access. He slammed into me as I screamed in pleasure. "Grayson!" I moaned grabbing onto the seat. "What's my name?!" He groaned.

"Mmm daddy" I bit my lip closing my eyes, he gripped onto my thigh pushing deeper inside of me. Every thrust he did hit my g-spot. "Y-your so damn tight!" He moaned.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me. His forehead has beads of sweat forming as his jaw was clenched.

"I'm gonna cum" I felt a knot in my stomach as I closed my eyes. Before he could say anything I came all over him. "Shit!" He moaned, his pace slowed down and he pulled out.

I laid him down and sat on his waist. I began bouncing on him, I was a moaning mess. He gripped onto my right boob and massaged it. He rubbed my clit as my body and I caught myself with my hand in front of me.

"A-are you on birth control?" He asked, "Yes" I nodded closing my eyes, "I'm-- gonna cuM!" I felt another orgasm as his liquid shot through me, I let myself over him again.

I went to get off him but he grabbed my waist. "Not yet" His thumb pressed against my clit as he massaged it. "Oh my god" I grinded against him as he pleasured me. My hair fell to the side as I closed my eyes.

"Mmmm yes daddy" My legs trembled as his thumb was taken off. "I can't, I need more room" He groaned. "Fuck it" He mumbled opening the door, I crawled out not knowing what we were doing.

He picked my up putting me against the warm car. His dick was at my entrance as I begged for him. "Do you want daddy?" He asked, "Yes" I moaned. "Moan and beg" He looked at me.

"Daddy please" I moaned, "Please" I cried for his pleasure, he raised my arms above my head and slammed into me. "Grayson!" I closed my eyes, he let of my hands as they fell to his back leaving dark scratches.

His head was in the crook of my neck as he kissed and sucked on the skin. My hands slid through his hair, "Shit! Fuck fuck fuck!" I couldn't take it. "I'm gonna cum!" I screamed.

"Do it! Cum for me!" He demanded, I came all over him as he came all over me. I hugged him not having enough energy for anything. "I told you, I was gonna fuck you til you can't walk" He smirked.

"What if daddy didn't fuck me hard enough and I can still walk" I teased, He lowered me down as I stood there, I was scared to take a step. I slowly took and step then smirked at him.

"Do you want me to destroy your tight little pussy?" He said clenching his jaw. "Maybe" I bit my lip and he opened the car door. He shoved me in and kissed my stomach, I don't think I can handle another climax.

He thrusted a finger inside of me then added another one, his tongue licked between my folds as I moaned. My hands roamed through his, I lied, holy shit I can't feel my legs.

"Grayson! I can't!" I arched my back as he pulled away right at my climax. "Gray what the fuck?!" I sat up covering myself.

"I know I fucked the shit outta you princess you've had enough, we're going to get dinner" He told me.

I groaned feeling his intense stares on my chest. I began getting dressed as he did. I climbed up front as he smacked my ass, I giggled setting in the seat as he started driving.

I pulled down the flap and looked into the mirror studying my face, I looked at my neck and was pissed at the dark hickeys. "Grayson!" He looked over at me and just smirked. "No i'm being serious" I groaned setting back.

"Come on, suck it up baby girl, you'll be even more embarrassed when your limping" He pulled into the store. "Fine but your walking in with me" I told him. He nodded and walked out, I opened the door and held onto it.

I took a few steps, "Oh my god" I took a deep breath and started walking, wasn't technically limping but it looked like I was uncomfortable as fuck. Grayson wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked in.

"People are staring" I whispered, "Because they see all the hickey's I gave you" He smirked as I shook my head. I Took a deep breath and walked to the front, Grayson helped me order and we waited.

Soon they came back and I reach forward. "Ah-oh my god" I closed my eyes feeling a small cramp in my lower abdomen. "Are you ok miss?" The teenage girl asked, I'm sure she knew what was wrong.

"Yeah I uh-" Grayson cut me off, "I fucked her to hard" He winked, I turned towards him and smack his arm multiple times as my cheeks were as red as the girls uniform.

She handed me the food as we waited for the condiments. "I'm gonna wait out in the car" Grayson kissed the back of my neck and squeezed my ass. I smacked his hand away as he walked out. Damn he's an embarrassment.

"Thank you" I told the woman, She nodded and I struggled walking out. I got in slamming the food. "I fucking hate you asshole!" I yelled, he just laughed pulling out. "Do you know how much of an embarrassment you are?!" I went on as he kept laughing.

My anger dropped as we pulled in the driveway and there was 3 police cars. I rushed out, to curious to pay attention about the pain but still uncomfortable walking.

"What happened?!" I asked. "Miss, the child Belle Dolan has been abducted" I placed a hand over my mouth, My eyes stung as I looked around. I'm such a horrible babysi- person!

_______________________________________________