~*6*~

*Sophia's POV*

*Play song until scene is over ;) )

           I woke up feeling a presence beside of me, it was Belle, I woke her up, Lisa and Sean are never gonna find out.

I walked downstairs and started making dinner, between Grayson fucking me and then getting shot it's kinda hard to walk.

I started cooking breakfast, it was now the weekend. Ethan walked downstairs with sweatpants and no shirt.

I would be lying if I say that I haven't fell for the twins. "Morning" I said, "Morning" He responded rubbing his eyes and setting down.

I finished and sat the plate with 22 pancakes on it, the top cold, middle warm, and bottom cold. What a breakfast.

"Everyone else is sleeping?" I asked him, he nodded, "What time do they usually get up?" I asked, "Around 9 maybe" He responded.

He sat his phone down licking his lips and looking up at me. "How come you and Grayson both left yesterday?" He asked, "Um does that matter" I responded.

"Well, it's not that hard to assume you guys fucked, you got 3 hickeys on your neck and you were limping before you even got shot" He responded.

"These are yours" I lied about the hickeys. "I make my darker baby, don't play that game" I sighed grabbing his hand.

"I don't know..." I shrugged. "Well, which would you rather go out with, me or Grayson?" He asked.

"Umm... I don't know" I responded, "Think about it, ok, but remember, I can make you cum more than anyone, and make you scream louder than Grayson can" he whispered in my ear, my breath hitched as he bit my earlobe then walked out.

I let out the breathe I was holding in. That was hot... Grayson walked down and looked at me. "You ok? You look sick" He said, "I'm ok, umm I made breakfast" I told him.

"Ok looks good" he said, I nodded walking upstairs. Damn, you don't know how horny Ethan made me feel.

I walked into his room and sat on his waist. He put his phone down and smirked at me.

*I listened to Movements while writing this part haha.... So if you want you can play now^^*

"What do you want Sophia?" Ethan asked, "I want... I Want you" I smashed my lips on his as his hand squeeze my ass. His hand slid up my shirt as he cupped my right breast.

I grinded against him feeling his bulge through my pants. "Fuck Ethan" He flipped our bodies lifting my shirt over my head and tossing it somewhere in his room.

I undid his belt helping him pull down his pants. He stood up walking to the door locking it. I slid my pants and underwear down.

He slid his boxers down and his erection slung out. I unclipped my bra looking at him as he watched me, He closed his eyes. "I wanna destroy you" He moaned.

"Then do it.... Daddy" I teased, He let a breathe out then walked towards me. Shit what did I just do.

He hovered over me kissing my neck. "You realize you'll be regretting this later" He said. "Show me how much I'll regret" He smirked slamming into me.

I tried not to moan but it escaped my lips. His big hands gripped my hips, His soft lips were on my neck, and his long hot cock was inside of me.

Every thrust he hit my G-spot and somehow went deeper each time. "Holy shit!" I closed my eyes arching my back.

My nails dug into his muscular arm. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He softly moaned against my skin. I couldn't take it.

"E I can't" My eyes squeezed shut as a knot formed in my stomach. He ignored me and watched me be in pleasure.