~*5*~

*Sophia's POV*

              "Your lying" I said, The police man sighed, "sadly i'm not" I ran inside and Avery was crying. "Ethan?!" I yelled, He walked downstairs on the phone. "What?" He asked, "don't tell your mom!" I demanded.

"Ok" He hung up to whoever he was calling. "Was anyone with her?" I asked, "Avery" Ethan responded, "She won't talk though" I rushed towards her. "Avery please tell me!! What happened?!" I asked.

"W-we were checking the mail and s-she fell in the road.. A car came up and stopped in front of us and this really old short guy with long hair smoking a cigarette w-walked up to us, Helped her and then h-he just picked her up. Belle screamed and I didn't know what to do" She cried.

"Which way did he go?" I asked sobbing now, "Towards the dead end" She told me, I nodded rushing out. "Sophia what are you doing?" Ethan asked following me.

I ignored him getting in the car. "Sophia" Grayson walked up to me. "What?" I asked, "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, But I fucking love you" I grabbed his face smashing my lips onto his. "I love you too" I backed out and sped off to where Grayson had taken me.

There was nothing there but tire tracks, I was nervous as fuck. I got out following the tire tracks into the woods, Damn this guy was stupid.

I ran, I had nothing for protection but I didn't care. As expected there was a car, it was beat up and old but still drivable, in front of it was a house, old and broken not even a door to it.

I slowly stepped into the house, I looked around, there was 2 floors but it was all broken and nothing there, I walked down to the basement it had.

"Your so pretty" I heard a deep scratchy and sick voice. "Please don't hurt me" It was Belle crying.

I slowly peeked down and the floor creaked, The old man looked up but I backed away running upstairs. I grabbed a heavy metal pot that was on the stove, My heart was beating out of my chest.

As soon as I saw the guys head I smacked it, a big clank echoed as his body tumbled down the wooden steps. I looked down and he was laying there, I rushed down them and Belle was tied to a chair crying.

I untied her, I heard a gun click as I looked behind me. "You bitch" He pulled the trigger hitting my leg. I screamed in pain as Belle finished untying herself.

I threw the chair at him before he could shoot someone again then limped grabbing the gun. "Stay!" I yelled at him. "Belle can you walk?" I asked her still watching the man.

She nodded, "Go get the police" I told her she nodded running as fast as she could. "What were you thinking?!" I yelled. 

"Shut the hell up slut!" He sat up, "You think i'm scared to die? Go ahead and shoot me, frees me from prison" He added, "I fucking hate you, you deserve to burn in hell Jack!" I held the gun with both hands.

"Aww Sophia, you remembered my name" He smirked, "Shut up! How did you find me?" I asked, "You were my daughter at one point, I know everything about you and where you would go" he responded.

"You were just one of my mom's drug dealers, nothing more! How is this getting back at me?" I asked, "Because, you need the job, if this poor little girl was important to you that is getting back at you" He explained.

"Why?! What did you do to her?!" I yelled, "I was going to rape her, she's beautiful, she's a toy" He responded, "Just like you were" I pulled the trigger then heard him groan in pain.

I looked at him as blood poured out of his stomach, I heard running downstairs and the cops rushed in, I sat the gun down then ran upstairs. After explaining everything to the cops they took me to the hospital contacting the twins.

After I had gotten stitches and my wound taken care of everyone walked in. Belle hugged me first crying, "Sweetie it's ok" I stroked her hair as she cried on my shoulder, She pulled away setting down as everyone else hugged me.

"I'm sorry, We won't leave you guys again" they nodded. I was able to go home that night I just had to take care of it.

We ate then I slowly slid in bed. My mind raced with what could've happened to her. I slowly closed my eyes going to sleep.

_______________________________________
That was a dramatic chapter