Chapter 4 Certain

At the Dance Studio

Yooa kept on looking at the wall clock, checking the time while she walks around the dance studio then the door suddenly creaked opened getting her attention.

"Sorry, I'm late" Seulgi apologizes then smiled to lighten up the mood of her rude student.

"What took you so long? It's the last day of you filling in." Yooa said with her arms crossed in front of her chest looking irritated. Seulgi explained that she had an emergency at her work. It's the same day she substitutes as Irene's partner for the shoot.

After explaining, Seulgi noticed that Yooa's lips were bleeding. Yooa has a habit of biting her lips every now and then to the point her lips bleed.

"Yooa-ssi, your lips..." Seulgi pointed out. Yooa turned her back on Seulgi to hide it.

"I've been noticing that habit of yours. Why don't you chew a gum or what to prevent on biting your lips" Seulgi suggested.

"Mind your on business, fill in instructor" Yooa hissed not looking at Seulgi.

"I know it was hard for you when I suddenly filled in but this is my last day so I hope you can hear me out and try to stop biting that lips" Seulgi said with concern while preparing for their last dance lesson. Yooa kept silent, deep inside she was touched that even though she was rude to Seulgi, she was concern to her and never gave up on her.

They started dancing, Yooa felt competitive and gave her best having a showdown with Seulgi but it didn't satisfy Yooa because everytime Seulgi moves to the music, it amazes Yooa a lot to the point that she gets insecure and jealous of it. That explains why she doesn't like Seulgi because she felt defeated since day one but couldn't admit it to herself because of her precious pride. Being swallowed by her deep thoughts, she accidentally slipped to the floor but Seulgi was fast and was able to catch Yooa making the both of them landed on the floor with Yooa on top.

Yooa slowly opened her eyes and realized their position, she immediately looked at Seulgi.

Yooa's point of view

I closed my eyes upon accidentally slipping on the floor but then I felt something that prevented me from hitting the floor directly. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself on top of my instructor's body. I felt her heart beating fast and her breath as she breathes slowly. I felt her warm temperature overlapping mine. I was flustered for a moment but manages to look up to her face and saw her eyes closed shut. For a moment, I was drawn to it. With sweat pouring on the side of her face and eyes completely shut while breathing with her mouth, there's one thing that made me blurt out.

"Beautiful" I unknowingly said while being mesmerized by my fill in instructor that close. Then I realize she's not moving even an inch after catching me.

"Yah! Wake up! Are you dead?!" I panicked a bit seeing my dance instructor not moving on the floor. Seulgi smiled as she opens her eyes.

"I was just resting and by the way, you're heavy" Seulgi teased which made me sat up quickly. I felt uneasy hearing my heart beating wildly so I turned around and bit my lip but I guess Seulgi was able to see it. I heard her sighed and the next scene was something I didn't expect in my whole life.

Seulgi pulled me to turn around and held my cheeks with her hands. She leaned closer making her lips land on mine. I swear my eyes were wide opened in shock. I didn't realize that I stopped breathing and my mind went empty not knowing what to do.

'Her lips were warm' was all I could think of at that moment. She pulled back breaking the kiss and looked at me.

"See? You stopped biting your lips" Seulgi stated and smiled to me as if kissing me was nothing. She's more relieved that she stopped my mannerism. She stood up and shoved her things inside her bag.