Chapter 14 Meeting the Ultimate Rival

A sound of a doorbell ringing echoed all over the condo unit, Seulgi who was busy preparing breakfast dashed towards her front door to see her guest and upon seeing through her intercom screen, she immediately opened the door.

"What brings you here?" surprised, Seulgi asked.

"I was trying to visit you and this kid insisted on coming along" Moonbyul explained teasing Eunae who was with her.

Seulgi's bedroom was separated by dividers but still visible from the living room, as the two stepped inside the condo unit with Eunae leading, she gasped making her halt her tracks.

"What?" Moonbyul asked earning a gesture from Eunae pointing at Seulgi's bed. The puzzled Moonbyul  slowly followed where she was pointing and there she saw the beautiful Irene sleeping on Seulgi's bed.

"ASDFGHJKL!!!" Eunae tried to mumbled words to express how surprised she was but failed to create a comprehensible word. Eunae is known as fan of Bae Irene, seeing her idol that close almost made her faint.

Eunae was ready run near the sleeping beauty but Moonbyul was fast enough to lock her arms with hers. "Seulgi! get a chain right now! Let's tie this kid up!" Putting a joke on Eunae's action, Seulgi and Moonbyul laughed.

"Jo Eunae, you need to calm down. She's my visitor and she's resting right now. You don't want to look weird in front of your idol, right?" Seulgi tried to convince while patting her friend's head which soon calmed down.

After a long shot of explaining how the known actress Bae Irene was sleeping there, Eunae concluded. "I envy you for being friends with her. Should I shift course in line to your work?"  Eunae stated still in awe while looking at the sleeping actress. Seulgi didn't add the whole reason of Bae visiting her and just generally said the events.

"Based on what on my observation, following a career path just because of someone you love like your idol usually ends up pretty bad. I suggest you follow what you really want to do" Moonbyul for once said something meaningful.

"I know, I know. I'm just envious" Eunae sighed, her attention was diverted to the busy Seulgi in the kitchen.

"Byulyi, can you buy some ingredients? " Seulgi requested. Being a good friend, Moonbyul agreed in a flash taking the written list from her best friend while Eunae decided to help Seulgi preparing.

Busy putting some ingredients and arranging cooked food on a plate, Like a ninja , Eunae took some of the meat with her chopsticks straight to her mouth.

"Hey! All the food will be gone if you keep on doing that" Seulgi argued in a good tone. Eunae nodded ad promised to prevent herself from eating while cooking but while Seulgi was plating some food, Eunae snatched another meat on what Seulgi was working on then the two started running around with Eunae getting away with Seulgi's wrath.

Until finally, Seulgi was able to catch her food thief with the two landing on the couch with Seulgi body locking Eunae like how you see it on wrestling match and tickling her as a punishment. For the two, it's a normal thing they do as close friends until they got interrupted by a cold voice.

"Can you two stop being so lovey-dovey in front of me?" the two didn't realize how much rustling and noise they made that they woke up the sleeping beauty, Bae Irene. Seulgi and Eunae immediately stood up and looked directly to where the voice came from.

"Oh. You're awake? Are you feeling well now?" Seulgi asked as she stood up to walk near Irene. At the back of Eunae's mind, it was a bit sad that their cute moment already ended. Even though she's a fan of Irene, nothing would be happier than having a quality time with Seulgi.