Chapter 11 Rising Heat

Third person's point of view

"Oh. Isn't this my fill-in instructor?" Seulgi's head turned to the familiar voice she heard. She flashed a smile seeing the person walking towards her.

"I already told you that I'm no longer your fill-in instructor." Seulgi reasoned.

"Fine. Hi Miss Kang Seulgi" Yooa greeted emphasizing the chief's name.

"Well hello, Yoo shiah. By the way, why are you here?" Seulgi asked while feeling satisfied by Yooa's forced politeness.

"I just finished my dance lesson and just happened to pass by here. Oooh you work here?" Yooa looked at the building behind Seulgi in astonishment.

Yooa lied about passing there accidentally. She went there for the hopes to see Seulgi because she missed her already and trying to take one step towards the person who made her feel that way.

Seulgi nodded in return. She then remembered how the girl in front of her cheered her day the other time so she decided to at least pay it back.

"Are you with someone? Do you want to come along?" Seulgi suddenly asked. Yooa was surprised by the sudden offer failing herself to hide the excitement on her face.

'Is this a date?' she thought.

"Where?" she asked.

"Downtown, I'm going meet my friends in a library café. Well, if you don't find that boring." Seulgi stated. Yooa's smile faded thinking that it was foolish of her to think that Seulgi would suddenly asked her out of nowhere.

Yooa's sudden changed of expression caught Seulgi's eyes. "My treat" she added hoping that the girl in front of her would make a positive reaction.

"Okay" Yooa  forced a smile thinking that it's still nice that she'll get to be with Seulgi longer more than she planned to.

At the Library Café

Yooa and Seulgi arrived at the parking lot of the café. The two spend the few minutes of driving chatting with each other. Seulgi was really surprised at how the super confident, bossy type, a 'know what's she's doing student' can be that calm and friendly at some point.

'I guess this girl is not that hard headed.' Seulgi thought. The two continued chatting upon opening the door to the café only to be interrupted by a sudden thud on Seulgi's body. She was caught off guard and saw the person hugging her.

"Unnie!!! I miss you! Are you okay now?" Eunae mumbled on Seulgi's shoulder hugging her tight. It's her first meeting again with Seulgi after those days that Seulgi was sick and out of reach. But her excitement was cut off by a glare she saw from the person behind her favourite person.

"Oh. I think were blocking the way" Eunae said in an apologetic tone while breaking the hug.

"Nope. She's with me" Seulgi stated but the other two remained silent as if their having a staring battle.

'Why is she glaring at me? Don't I have the rights to hug my unnie?' Eunae thought.

'Oh no. you did not just hug Seulgi in front of me!'at the same time, running in Yooa's mind.

"YAH!!! Why don't you guys come here and sit?" Moonbyul shouted from a corner table getting the other three's attention. Walking towards Moonbyul, Seulgi sigh in relief internally to that thought that she was saved from the awkward situation.

But before reaching the table, a book flew straight to Moonbyul's direction hitting her temple hard. "OW! WHAT THE HECK?!" Moonbyul complained holding her temple and looking straight were the book came from. A blonde woman approached her.